Reviews for His Eyes
sarah chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
how do you get fiction press stats? anyway, i loved the whole thats bonding thing that made me laugh. you are a fantastic writer and i love the sarcastic vibe throughout the chapter. the conversation between the two girls sounds so convincing i felt like i was there watching them. lol w/e thanks for a great read!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
lol. "hey, keep going!" u should make longer chapters...just a suggestion...update soon! ~Sage
Ridley Jack chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
Bwa ha ha ha! Now it's 6 of every 100! I do just adore this story, my fine authoress! Keep it up, yadda yadda, the usual heartfelt cliches should be inserted here. :PTootle Pip!
frostings chapter 6 . 4/4/2005
I'm one of those poor lurkers~ *sticks up a hand* keep it going! p

The idea of baby sitting someone of the same age is quite an interesting idea. Especially one that likes to lock themselves in their walk in wardrobe p

$20 an hour... I'd be crazy happy with that hourly rate~

*wanders away*
em chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
5 out of 100 people? Some people are so lazy. But like I can talk. I hardly review storys that much anyway. Anyway can't wait to read the next chapter.
lamentation chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
I just started reading this story, and I love it. It's not so cliche, and in that way I don't know what to expect. Keep writing, and I hope you update soon.
Dream Falcon chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Hey, keep going. I did review before, I think... anyway, love your story!
DragonAiua chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
hey, keep going

(actually i don't remember if I have not reviewwed at all yet, and am therefore a lurker or not :-P)
sketchingaCYNiC chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
haha, i read the little statistic, and HEY, KEEP GOING! i do like this story. i added it on my favs list. )
Kitsuneko chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Hey! Keep going! :PSeriously, though, I do like the story, and I've actually been keeping up with it since, like, the third chapter or so, but haven't reviewed, I don't think.I know, I'm a bad reviewer. .;
Sky is Gray chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Hey, keep going! No, I really mean it. Keep the updating up. I love you!
Killer Tofu chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
I like how you spelled Ahna, never seen it like that before. Oh goody, the funs about to start.
iglooey chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Wow, awesome story. I love your original plot and interesting characters. Great realism too.

I was wondering why Amy went to the stables in the first place. Did she just do it because she wanted to or was it for Tristan (hot name)?

Absolutely amazing job. I realy love this story. Please update soon.
Forbidden Smiles chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Good.
Drac-frst chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Hm... I think you might actually have an almost-never-thought-of idea. Most of these stories follow an existing plotline just because of how many stories there are, but I don't think i've ever run into "new old-age-hippie meets blind prep" before.
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 147 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 167 .. Last Next »