Reviews for His Eyes
ProxyWonker chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
5 out of 100? Wow, how'd you figure that one out?

Nice update, and wow! So quick! I like Tristan, and a cool little insite into Amy's character. I find her to be very likeable. In fact, I think I like her better than my OWN main character. Hmph. Very disquieting.

Keep it up!
Kira chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
This story is awesome! It's really original and I love the characters...please keep writing and update soon!
msQTpa2T chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
Five in one hundred? Maybe I should help that statistic a little bit. This was a most excellent chapter, as all of the previous ones have been. I am thoroughly impressed. I like the best friend Ahna... she seems like the perfect, all-knowing best friend who is so cool. Tristan still sounds gorgeous, and Amy's character is developing quite well. You've done pretty well with background information. The only thing is that perhaps you could be a bit more descriptive in scene and location. Well, anyway, this was a great read. I hope to read lots more of it.
alexei04 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
wow. This is a really good story. You are a fantastic writer. I cannot wait for more and to see what is going to happen on thursday! Good job with character development!I have to say though...it would be really weird for me to babysitt someone who was my awkward.
pinewarrior chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
lol, liking it
tickle-me-pretty15 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
That was cute, i like her friend. WEll can't wait to see what happens.

~tickles~
hedwigisnotdead chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
hehe...'hey, keep going!' I only did tht to annoy u..but anwayzy..this is a great story! Update!
random lurker chapter 5 . 4/3/2005
whoops. submitted that review before i got to write anything! anyway, i'm actually 'waxed' on fictionpress, and partly b/c i couldn't login, i never bothered to review, even though i REALLY enjoyed (and AM enjoying) your story. why? because i'm an inconsiderate, lazy bum who doesn't deserve to read such wonderfulness with such a quick updater.

but your little note at the end of chapter six really pricked my tiny conscience (and that's saying a lot) and so i have decided to review! whew! that's a LONG intro...

first i'd like to say, however, that i love the idea for this story. it's original. tristan- handsome and rich, but blind. perfect combination because it makes him IMperfect. I'm not too sure about Amy- i don't dislike her yet, but I think she needs to assert herself more. Somehow. All in all, however, I like it, though we aren't that far into the plot yet. Chris is an annoying little git, you'd better show his sweet side (if he even has one) soon before I decide to start a hate club! (xD)

HEY, KEEP GOING! (writing, that is)I'm going to keep reading and reviewing. (I repented)
random lurker chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
hey, you are SO right.
gatepost chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
hey, keep going
zenni chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
I love it! I can't wait to see how this reception rehersal goes...
doragon41 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
oo cant wait for more, really original plot and i like it :)
jules2206 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
hey i cant believe so many people read your story but not many leave a review! thats awful, jeesh some people need to work on gettin out more an socialisin skills! lol! well I am loving this story, it's really good, the whole idea about her babysitting an 18 yr old blind guy is really really original cant wait to read more, lookin forward to chapter 7 already! lol buhbai!
TiggerSTale22 chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Please keep going... I really like the way it's started. :)
AngelinHell-013 chapter 6 . 4/3/2005
I'm happy! You updated pretty fast! _ Another great chapter. I like the character Ahna. She seems like a person I would be friends with.
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 149 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 .. Last Next »