Reviews for His Eyes
amc623 chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
love it, i can't wait for more!
unerasable words chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
Yay! You updated! Anyway, the awkwardness! Oh my. Update soon! Cos I'm dying to know what will happen, we need to know more about Tristan! Oh and the; "scrambling down the stairs bit". Haha, you hit my funny bone. :D
LoveOnFire chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
That was so funny! I thought it was funny when Amy says "Your parents are gone so i thought we'd screw around." I loved that!Write more!
cherise chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
aw! that was a nice chappie! and I'm suprised u updated so fast! that was cool of u! well, i can't type rite now, so this is real short! update soon!
AngelinHell-013 chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
Aww I still love this story. I dont mind the short chapters so much. It just means that there will be more chapters. Plus it makes me check my mail more often. _~
arachibutyrophobia chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
lol very cute! r u ever gonna update laurea? ur probably focusing on this one (lol look at the reviews, u hit jackpot ;-D) but yes. about this chappie...very cute how tristan is trying to get a mental image. and i have a feling tristan isnt going to be very happy that he's going to, i believe, the stables, right? update fast!

~birdytamel~
converseoutlet3 chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
VERY nice. Do continue!
ImaginarySuperstar chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
More, more, more! ) Can't wait til the next chapter! Keep up the great work! D
Bleeding Air chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
Oh holy poop on chopsticks, woman. This story is the cutest. AHH, I love Chris and Tristan. Haha, wow, the only complaint is that the chapters are really short. I used to make my chaps longer than yours but I still got complaints to make them even longr, haha. Oh well. No one's ever satisfied, are they? haha jk, i'm so rambling.

Anyways, I love how Chris is alittle mischeivous kid. Aw.. you just gotta love him. And I love how Tristan is all against being helped by others. Aw. He's so yummy. I feel really sad for him though :(

Anyways, this is so going on my fave stories list. I heart it. It's such a great story, and your writing is perfect!
The Happy Carrot chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
I absolutely love your story! I fell in love with it the moment you started writing it. It really is original.
Eeri chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
o... i love where this is going. i can't wait to read what happens next. :)
Kira chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
That was really great! I love the characters so far! Please keep going and update soon!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
lol. just keep writing...and since u mentioned it...make the chapters longer! lol. update asap! ~Sage
ErgoSchmergo chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
couldn't ya just split the chapters in half to make them shorter? I mean, quality over quantity. or in this case, quantity and quality over frequenty.
zenni chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
yay, another chapter (jumps with excitement) Sting- what a great choic in music you have...
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 154 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 .. Last Next »