Reviews for His Eyes
AngelinHell-013 chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Hey I just joined and I came across your story. I LOVE it! Cant wait to read more. Tho I cant beleive you made a map...lol. Well, it actually may help. So ya...Well update soon!~Peace and Love~Me
headkicker chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
how can i possibly tell you what I think when you've only written 3 up and write more.
Baseball-baybee chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Hey, I reviewed before. just to tell you. i love ur story more than almost any other story i';ve read before.
Karuli chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
I loved it and I can't wait for more! Please update soon!
Sky is Gray chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Definitely go for the awkwardness! I look forward to it in further chapters. You made me happy, adding this chapter. Wee!
LoveOnFire chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
This rox! You sound like an awesome writer.
chookstar chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Sorry, in a rush so can't sign it - but i'm really loving the idea of this story! You're doing such a good job so please update soon and i'll be back here!
twistedFAerieTALes chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
lol. great idea, and really well written. update soon! ~Sage
Lucy-the-bookworm chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
Well, I like it! Its so going well so far. Keep it up!
Birdytamel chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
geez thats so awkward. waving *winces* it's so mechanical and automatic, isn't it? um, the chapter was a bit short, but otherise fine. please update and write more!

~birdytamel~
ErgoSchmergo chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
I like it! Unique and pretty well written! Update soon. Oh, and you can't post links in chapters (I found that out the hard way too)
Killer Tofu chapter 3 . 3/23/2005
That was too short for my liking, but I really liked the part where he turned his head slowly. Hilarious!
Loonerisms chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
oh i like! you MUST continue.
gatepost chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
goot goot, very nice.
A. Cox chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I like your writing it is very descriptive and makes you feel you are in the story. :) I am intent to find out what will happen, please continue the story, I feel that it is going to be great.
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 156 163 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »