Reviews for His Eyes
moon-girl1 chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
This is a great beginning. It seems like a very original story. I like the plot with the blind guy; I've never seen that one before. I can't wait to read next chapter.
aubreyjohnson chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
man that last review i left didn't work out...i hope this one does, because i love this story! don't stop!
Ridley Jack chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
I just love blind guys! Poor, hurt lil Tristan...Great story! Tres merveilleuse!
Kim chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
please write more the story is awesome. Please!
arachibutyrophobia chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
o wow. poor tristain thats so embarassing...please update this asap. i love it!

~birdytamel~
Secretive chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Alright, apparently my first review only came out as a smiling face-which is what I was doing while reading your chapters, but probably can't be counted as an actual review. Right... I LOVE this so far! I can't wait until you write more! (Hint hint: granted it's only been one day... . ) What a great introduction to what is sure to be a fabulous story! Update soon!
Secretive chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
zenni chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
I think that would be how I would react- people don't accept help lightly. good second chapter _
unerasable words chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Hey, you updated! I'm so touched. :) You better hurry up, you just left me hanging! Once you read this start typing! Lol. Okay a little too overbearing. Excuse my impatience.
Eeri chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Oh wow. I love this! So well written and I can't wait to read what happens next. I know we didn't get to meet Tristan very well, but I loved how he was introduced. I can only imagine the pain of losing sight after 18 years of seeing, oh how heartbreaking. I hope you'll keep updating. I can't wait to read how Amy deals with her 2nd day. :) Awesome job!
Kelsey chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
I've never seen a story like this before, I love ones with unique new plots. It's a great story! You're a talented writer.
bulletproof.cupid chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Man this really cool. Kinda like I expected... he doesn't want or need any help. Umm yeah but he might need it! So he's blind for good? No regeneration or anything? Hmm if I was Amy I'd poke him in the stomach with that white cane... acting so mean!

I'll go check out your other fics now. Got to love the romance/ fantasy stuff! Update soon ) Adios

~Bubblegum
bulletproof.cupid chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Cool! This is an interesting concept... nobodies ever really done it before ) I'm sure many will now after you lol.

Love it so far... hmm let's see how Tristan turns out to be. Probably cold and snobby. I don't know *shrugs* Man if I was getting that kinda money I'd work there in a second! Well, on to the next chapter...

~Bubblegum
anonymouschelce chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Dear pen-ink,I love this story! You really should continue, and fast. One thing though, Tell us what she thinks about his looks, is she instantly attracted, or scared? -cmetcalf
Claudie chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Incredibly interesting. You write well. Anticipating the next chapter which will hopefully be v. soon!
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 157 164 165 166 167 168 .. Last Next »