Reviews for His Eyes
conditionoakland chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Awesome plot and awesome first two chapters. I'd love to see where this goes.
Penny Lane chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
This is a great idea for a story. You might want to try making your chapters a little longer and more in-depth with the characters thoughts and points of view. Other than that, it's coming along quite nicely. Keep it coming, you seem to be gathering a bit ofa following! - Penny LaneP.S. Before anyone else asks, yes, that is my real name. My parents were a little on the "hippie side" when they had me. Why do all children suffer their parents drug-induced states?
msQTpa2T chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
This is a very original story idea. I haven't come across anything similar to it. I will read more as you write more. So far, it seems pretty good. I will have to depend on the next couple of chapters to form my impression of it. I love the name Tristan. It always reminds me of Gilmore Girls' bad ass playboy, Chad Michael Murray. Ah, fond memories. Anyway, this has a most excellent start. I expect great things from it. I hope I'm not let down. The concept is refreshing and new. Have a most wonderful day.
bsk8ball23 chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Hey D I really like your story concept. It's original and well written. Can't wait to read more! ~Jenifer
rosetintedglasses chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Oh this story is really awesome so far!

-Rosetinted Glasses
Ashley chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
I really liked your story and hope you update soon. Truth be told I really did have to babysit a blind boy but he was younger than me. He was really mean at first now I've been babysitting him for ages and love it.

Need any advice contact me:"Xheartbroken7x
Ashley chapter 2 . 3/20/2005

Need any advice contact me:"Xheartbroken7x
Sky is Gray chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
This is a really interesting premise for a story, and I am really looking forward to reading some more of this.

The only thing I can think of for you to work on, just some constructive criticism, is developing Amy's character a little more. I realize it's only the first two chapters, but giving her depth would really make this story better.

Well, that's my spiel on this. So far, so good! Keep it up!
cherise chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
extremely intriguing so far! if you keep writing, I'll send you reviews and a cookie, your choice! lol, I hope you UPDATE SOON! then I'll have something to do and read! yay for me!
Look below chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Hey this is baseball baybee Up date soon... please *Does a pout face*
Baseball-baybee too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Omg my story is so cute! It's by far one of the most originall stories i've read so far! You've seriously gotta update soon! Please? its honetly really really good!
moi chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
PLEASE CONTINUE!
Madelaine Strauss chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Wonderfully written. Though, there were a few typos that were unsignificant. Continue writing!

~Maddie
DeadlySilent chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
ITs getting good! please update
BatteredSoul chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
that was awesome hope you update soon
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 158 165 166 167 168 169 Next »