Reviews for His Eyes
feather-ink chapter 6 . 7/20/2007
Hey, just a lurker here.

I know that you have finished this story, but I may as well give you some encouragement for your other stories that I have yet to get to. You are a wonderful writer, and I know what it is like to have a bunch of readers, and relatively zero reviewers. Keep up the great work! D
Cassie chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
This is the first story i have read on this site, and it is tempting for me to post my own story on here. It seems to me that the whole world is not stupid anymore (i really am fed up with reading stories of people who cannot spell their own names). You have me convinced that there is hope for the human race. To be less melo-dramatic, I really like your story so far.
nautyangel chapter 19 . 7/19/2007
OMG! That's fantastic. Congradulations! I can only assume that you're going to get this story pulished. Wow, can't wait to read the completely finished peice of art. Will you let all of your readers know when you'll get the plubish date? And congradulations again.

Majigney-Foofoo
Claire Jones chapter 19 . 7/19/2007
Great story. I can say that I definitely enjoyed reading it and I thought the ending fit well. Best of luck to you.
mythee chapter 19 . 7/19/2007
I can't remeber if I ever reviewed but I love this story so I voted!

You're winning currently!
NotMixedEqually chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
Wow, I just read this entire story and it was amazing! Simply awe-inspiring. I loved every minute of it. If you do happen to get a version published, I'd love to know! You're an extremely talented writer. I just loved this!
A.K.A. Writer's Block chapter 19 . 7/18/2007
hello! congrats on the nomination!

i was wondering- if you do manage to get it published ((all the best luck, by the way!)), will you notify me? ooh, or will you post another author's note chapter and say that you are getting it published and the title and stuff, or with a link to a site where i can buy it? because i'd really like to! well, good luck in the SKoW awards!

xwlic
scarlet tear drop chapter 18 . 7/18/2007
If you made Tristan, not blind it would've ruined the ending...well i think atleast, but I loved it all. It was really nice.
scarlet tear drop chapter 15 . 7/18/2007
Oh yea! She told her off! YAY! I was waiting for that moment for so long! Whoo! Hoo!
scarlet tear drop chapter 13 . 7/18/2007
Great! GOSH! WOW! thats all I have to say
scarlet tear drop chapter 12 . 7/18/2007
oh perfect! That was wonderful! Oh Tristin lol I am definatly enjoying the Amy and Tristin time
scarlet tear drop chapter 10 . 7/17/2007
absolutely loved it! o vampires
scarlet tear drop chapter 9 . 7/17/2007
lol you are so simple, cream cheese? but I think it was nice. I give it a 3.5
scarlet tear drop chapter 8 . 7/17/2007
woah, nice ending! wow...lol
Delayed Flight chapter 18 . 7/17/2007
I'm not good with reviews so I'll just say I loved it!
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 .. Last Next »