Reviews for His Eyes
Only If You Wish It chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
Wow.

I just finished reading His Eyes from my Christmas NOOK and I just couldn't help myself.

I recall, a few months back, that I found your story on FP and was a bit disappointed that you'd taken it down-the summary just caught me, you see-but, after searching through random books yesterday on B&N's website, I found your book and bought it after reading the free sample. It wasn't until I read some reviews for it afterwards and one mentioned FP that I realized it was the same story I'd wanted to read all that time ago, though.

So, I'd like to say congratulations on getting your book published. I thought it was a wonderfully sweet read and enjoyed it greatly.

Good luck with future publications!
just me chapter 2 . 7/27/2011
Sooo cool!

I'm really happy for you... but I don't think I'll get one of them here in Mexico too bad ._.
MonkeyMohawk1 chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Hi ] I just wanted to say that i have not been on fictionpress for about two years so I never realized yu finally got your book published ! I plan to purchase your book since I saw it being written from scratch nd im proud to be one of the firsts! Goodluck to you!
Kristyanna chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
Oh my ngratulations on getting published, thats amazing. I read the summary at amazon and once I can buy this book, I will. I hope it will be available in Australia
RiBow chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
I'm soo so so very happy for you! I know this is late, but CONGRATULATIONS! I couldn't help but smile when I saw this book at my local library. I was so proud and was like - OMG, I read this before it was even a book!

You are truly an inspiration. Thank you so much for being awesome. )

I can't wait to see books by 'Renee Carter' in the future!
staleesha chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Have to read this book.

Is it available in Canada?

My parents don't believe in online shopping so...

Do you think you can get this book to Chapters?
dear zonette chapter 2 . 10/18/2010
I'm so happy for you! I love this stroy so VERY VERY much and I read it everytime I need a pick-me-up (like right now). You writing has made me want to do more of my own. Thank you!
Random Person chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
Hi. I just bought your book on Amazon.

I liked it. It was simple, but it was a bit too simple. I think it was too much of an easy read, with a fast pace and not much tension. Sure, it was good, but it wasn't good enough. From the crazy fame this story has on fictionpress, I thought it'd be great! But it was short and lacking, and I believe Amy's character, along with the rest, weren't dynamic. I thought Amy was shy, and yet she was able to become brave with Tristan? And Tristan, in the beginning, was all too accepting of Amy.

But it was a good filler of romance, I suppose.
Master of the Chimps chapter 2 . 8/15/2010
I remember reading this story when you first published it, and I was in love with it. Several years later I stumbled across your book at the store and I could have sworn I read it on fictionpress so I searched and here it is! I just wanted to give you a big congratulations, I still love the story and now I'm a proud owner of the book.
Kittymama12 chapter 2 . 8/11/2010
OMG, I just want to say congratulations and that is truly amazing. I'm glad you got it published and I'll buy a copy as soon as I am able. Congratulations, once again. It truly was beautiful.
tell it to the sky chapter 2 . 8/1/2010
just letting you know that i have just orded this on amazon! i saw it no a faverote of someone else and thought id check it out but to fond that its not on hear but it has been published ! so congats for that!
pendragone96 chapter 2 . 7/22/2010
I saw this story on a favorite stories of an author i love. I was a little sad that it's not on here, but then i figured, you gt a book published! that is pretty awesome. the sad thing is, I dn't have a Barnes and Noble around me. My sister does have a nook though, so I hope your book is on there. If not, I'll just have to get my dad to take me when I visit him. I read a review on the Barnes and Noble website though, and the summary seemed really good. i'm excited to see if it's on the nook.
Jessica-Black705 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
congratulation on getting it published!
jkp1092 chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
I was wondering if your book would be coming out on eBook anytime soon? It's not that I have an problem buying it in paperback but I recently got into eBooks and it makes purchasing book a lot easier than having to go to the store and buying it. After reading reviews I'm looking forward to reading your story either way. I hope to hear back from you concerning my question.
what a wonderful phrase chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
I just wanted to say "Congratulations" to you. (:

Even though this is months late (I quit FP for school for a bit), the news that His Eyes was published made me all ecstatic. I remember reading this story so long ago (was it ever on Quizilla? I don't remember).

Anyways, congratulations on getting your work published. From what I remember about this story, it really deserves to get some publicity.
2,531 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »