Reviews for His Eyes
i rule akvetana. get over it chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
i already love it!

hm... it says to be a critic, but i dont think i can think of anything wrong with it

except 6 lines from the bottom, you forgot a p in gripping

lol all i can find are spelling mistakes, good job!
StartsWithALine chapter 18 . 6/18/2007
Loved it. *sees amount of comments* And I'm not the only one. I am glad you kept him blind, loving someone despite their flaws is truly an amazing thing.
Arana Delavi chapter 18 . 6/17/2007
AMAZING!
Freya chapter 18 . 6/17/2007
This was an amazing story! I like the fact that you left Tristan blind. Is there a sequel or is there going to be one?

Ida:-)
BrownEyedBeauty chapter 18 . 6/16/2007
Wow, this was such a wonderful story. You had a clear plot, great grammar and spelling, and all your characters were interesting and fun to read about. This was an awesome story to read; it was hilarious, sad and surprising. I just loved it. What good work! D keep it up.
Arana Delavi chapter 12 . 6/16/2007
AWESOME CHAPTER! The best yet! :)
Arana Delavi chapter 7 . 6/16/2007
This is one of THE BEST stories I've ever read! The story line is great and the voice is also great! I don't have any suggestions because I think it's perfect. I really think it's an amazing story so far. I can't stop reading it!
auburnfusion chapter 18 . 6/12/2007
WOW! That was just amazingly, incredibly, dramatically wonderful... I can't really think of any other words right now but yeah you know what I mean! The idea of a blind boy being assisted by a girl his age, that's what drew me in, I mean. I was half-expecting a cliche but wow, you really blew me away!

That being said, Tristan is such an amazing character. Blind and yet still hopeful. You've really molded him and created someone exceptionally unique, and for that I have to really applaud for you. Hell yeah, he sounds hot too on paper!

Such a terrific story. It's definitely going in my favourites and thank you for taking the time and the effort to revise it - it made all the difference when I was reading it.

Sincerely,

Brooke/sugarsweet007

Psst: I never EVER left the screen when I was reading it - except for dinnertime. But I returned faithfully, ha! Keep up the amazingly cool work.
DA-chen chapter 18 . 6/12/2007
Oh I love it so much!

Your writing was awesome!

Great idea with his blindness! Really good!

I must admit that I have shivered a lot of times! You rock!

Greets,

AH...aw
jesslia chapter 10 . 6/7/2007
aw...
jesslia chapter 3 . 6/7/2007
i like how amy doesn't give up.
sadisticprune chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
wow
MyChemistryCascade chapter 11 . 6/6/2007
The story is awesome! Well done!
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »