Reviews for His Eyes
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010

welcome to our website is :
Sabreal chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
I don't know about your story (I joined the site too late, damn!) but if your summary's anything to go by, then the tale is EPIC. As in LotR epic!

I hope I get to read it soon...somewhere ;)
pauhla chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Soo I went to buy the book but saw the really high prize of the shipping cost to my country (spain), so I'm sorry but I'm not going to get it if the prize (the shipping prize, that's it) is that high. Isn't it available somewhere else, maybe on ebook? Congrats on being published! ;)
ryse chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
So yes, I bought your book despite the dreadful shipping costs. It came four days later (surprisingly) and I've finished it in around two hours. It was short; painfully short.

I think I would've liked the plot to go a little slower and there were a few grammatical/punctual/spelling errors (e.g. in one sentence you wrote bind instead of blind).

I think...it was an alright book. :)
folkmelon chapter 2 . 3/31/2010
CONGRATS! i read this story a few years ago and loved it. I'm glad it got published. congrats on your success!
Lemony Snickerz chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
I am SO proud of you for getting published! This makes the idea of getting published sound so much more achievable! PS I bought your book :)
jaroflies chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
Hey :)

I first read this story not long after you'd first posted it on this site. God, that seems like such a long time ago now. I must've been about 17 or 18 at the time and I'm almost 23 now. I lost touch with this site for a few years, life kinda took over, but I still check back every now and then and to see that you've been published...that's an amazing achievement! You must be so proud of yourself. I can't wait to get my copy through the post and to re read and relive all those wonderful memories I have of your characters.

All the best for the future.

Rachel.
Artume chapter 2 . 3/12/2010
Congrats on getting published! This has to be the third/fourth/fifth time that I've clicked on this story over the time I've been here, only to get your message. So, yeah, I'm pretty interested in reading it. :) Congrats again!
Bleucrystale05 chapter 2 . 2/13/2010
Can I find it in bookstores too? I dont really shop online. I like it better inside a bookstore.. xO
AriesXgal chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Congradulations on the publishing!
StartsWithALine chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
I am not sure whether I reviewed your story before, but I did read it while it was on FP. I must say, I am very happy you were able to get it published? The best of luck with your next writings, and enjoy your success. You did it! :)
AbbySomebody chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
Congratulations on your publication! I was just about to read your story when I saw this and I decided that I would review with a congrats because I was probably going to review anyway. I've seen the feedback this story has gotten (2489-Way to Go!) and can only hope to be that good a writer someday. I'm immediately going to order this book off Amazon.

-Abby
Remy chapter 2 . 12/30/2009
Oh well done. i didnt read this when it was first on but well done for getting it published!
Lily Brennan chapter 2 . 12/23/2009
How exciting! It's such a great story, and I'm so happy I can finally read it again... Congrats!

Lily
Oshini chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
HI! I just wanted to let you know, I was looking on FictionPress one day, and came upon your story, 'His Eyes.' It wasn't on the site anymore, just the summary, but I was interested in it. So I bought it online at a bookstore, and I LOVED it! I started reading it and couldn't put it down. All the main characters were really like-able. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you what a great book it was! ;D
2,531 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »