Reviews for His Eyes
Walking Solutions chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
Wow, congratulations! I read this a couple years ago and loved it! I think it's really cool that someone who posted their story on FictionPress actually got it published! I am definitely buying your book as soon as I get my next paycheck!
Hemii25 chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I'm going to buy it with my allowance next week! AH! Congrats!
alyz chapter 2 . 9/10/2009
OMGG! I am so happy its finally published! I love this story and always wanted to read it over and over again! At least now I'll have the story in my hands. :)

Congratulations and I hope your other stories (esp. masked/skin deep :P) will also be published soon!

Wishing you happiness and the best of luck,

aly.
Layla the fiend chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Yeah, totally buying it.
alexei04 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Wow! Congratulations! Getting your story published has to be one of the best feelings ever! I will definitely go look for it on the websites!
Fat Passion Fish Poet chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
OH EM GEE!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I am going to purchase this AS SOON as I have some money! I actually CANNOT WAIT!

Serious congratulations, and many 'well done' hugs for you!

x
BookCrazy24 chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Oh my GOSH! CONGRATULATIONS! ) I'm am so happy for you and so excited because I am totally gonna buy it! D I've loved this story since before you finished it and i was super pumped when I saw you were trying to get it published. Well, it'll definitely be a favorite in my book collection and something I'll make my friends read and buy. )

Wish you the best,

~*Cilla*~
Eeri chapter 1 . 9/9/2009
Yay! It's back and in print. Congratulations... I'm going to be on the lookout at my local book stores. Even the trailer has a catchy beat. Can't wait to read more stories in the future.
Shixa Goddess chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Wow, congratulations on being published! It's always so cool to hear about writers from fictionpress finally getting published. The best of luck to you in your future projects.
Need the Happy Ending chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Congrats! That's so awesome )

I'll be buying it soon.
iamtara chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
wow! CONGRATULATIONS! I read your story before and can i just say its one of my favorites! Good luck with your future stories! I know they'll be as awesome as His Eyes!
ufuckmenot chapter 2 . 9/9/2009
Omg congrats! :D hope many more of your stories will be published soon :) x
Forbidden Smiles chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Oh, my goodness! This is such a lovely surprise. I can't wait to get my hand on a copy! Congratulations!
HelloLovely chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Yay! Congratulations, girlie. You did it. :] I'm definitely going to buy it ASAP.

Love,

Becca!
k chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
i remember reading this story years ago! i just looked it up on amazon and holy shit haha it's pretty amazing, congratulations! i'm thinking about buying it just for the hell of it :)
2,532 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »