Reviews for His Eyes
Blackcat69 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
This is fantastic news! Kudos! Ordering off of amazon... ;)
sne8989 chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
Congrats! this is so exciting! I really liked your story and I definitely want to buy the book.
cerulean sea chapter 2 . 9/8/2009
YES. I think I will buy it. It sounds very interesting. :)
bubublacz chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Hey there! Haven't read your story but I think that it's a good plot. Tell me if you're publishing it, I'd want to read it.
Fat Passion Fish Poet chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
Hi...umm, I didn't actually get to read this story (I'm a total newbie here...but the summary looks really awesome! Um, so what I want to say is: Good luck! I hope you get published! And I'll look foward to one day going out and buying the book...

Rolled-Over-Beethoven
WindLessNiteZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
hey please do tell me when this story is published . i would love to read this
kristin.elise chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Um... If publication doesn't work out, would you reconsider and re-post the work? I never got to read it, and would really enjoy the chance to... Thanks, K.E.
makemebreakme555 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
i would like to know. it seems like a nice story ]
Unique1952 chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
Wow. This concept is amazing; I just wish that I'd been able to read it before you took it off.

Good luck with publication!
Replace Bulb chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I guess I missed out. I wish I found this story earlier because the summary looks awesome! BEST OF LUCK! Seriously, I'm not jus saying that, I actually mean it.
Alia Brown chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh...I was so looking forward to reading this...but hopefully I'll see it on the bookshelves in the near future. Best of luck!
nevershoutnever chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
OOH. your book story whatever sounds awesome is it published yet. ? or soon anytime this year maybe ;)
Incurable Adoration chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
Good luck on the plan to get that published! How exciting!

You've been reccomended all over FP's romance section.
Katallist chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
So wow.

I first came across this story awhile back, and I'd been searching for it for such a long time.

When I found out that you took it off fictionpress, it was incredibly sad since I'd been looking forward to rereading your story again.

However, best of luck in getting this wonderful story published.

Can't wait to see it on shelves.

X,

S
AnonymousWriter993 chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
It was by recommendation via friend that I recently stumbled upon your story. I wish I'd have had the chance to read it, after all the wonderous praise that was given. However, I congratulate you on your publication and hope to see it on shelves soon!

Cheers!