Reviews for Feet
seasofsilence chapter 5 . 8/7/2006
Another great story in the making, and yet you always, always, ALWAYS leave off at a cliffhanger! Garghabananagarb. :P Update soon, please!
Fiorenza chapter 5 . 10/1/2005
I am impressed that you managed to make a character that even if no name is given you can tell who it is by the way they acted in their circumstances. I could tell it was the girl, which is impressive. The story is working along nicely. Luck.
Casey Drake chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
good chapter and good idea with last chapter POV. maybe I should try that... with your permission.

:) CD
Mage Dudette chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
yay! im glad she's saved. _
clair-a-net chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
why does she want to die? good dtuf keep it up.
insane in the brain chapter 5 . 9/29/2005
Kinda predictable storyline but cute and interesting.
perdita's kiss chapter 5 . 9/28/2005
wo! I get it!...ok, well, ehehe, yeah. nice chapter, PLEASE update soon...ah-yeah.

Listen to Myself
Mage Dudette chapter 4 . 9/28/2005
o.0 mebbe he's been shipwrecked? cz that wdnt b gd.. n wd explain a barrel in the water.. cool chapter neway. _
Casey Drake chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
hmm. now who is this person? cool story.
clair-a-net chapter 4 . 9/20/2005
what does she mean by more blood on her hands? and what happen to the ship? why does she want to die? Who is this man?
Smittened By Marauders chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
omg! lol! I LOVE this! it's a great story! keep updating and writing!1
perdita's kiss chapter 4 . 9/18/2005
that was good, but who's pov was it from? please update soon, that'd be nice.

Nothing on the Road
Mage Dudette chapter 3 . 9/4/2005
wow, cool! i like it so far, n i do hope u manage to update it every so often. _ tis fun!
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 3 . 9/3/2005
Cordelia is a great character. She seems a little rebellious and VERY real. Her story was so cool. Please update soon!
Phoenix-ofthe-Goldenrose chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
This is a really good story so far...it draws the reader in and makes them want to read on...which I will do. The thief is funny, and so is the guy in the water.