Reviews for Nighttime
death-caster chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
The end sounds more like me than you...or DOES it? Ha! You all have no idea what I'm talking about! Yin
kristin jones chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
hey,you dont know me but...anyways...i loved your poem!
Thunder Goddes Kino chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
I thought it was a good, perfect poem. To speak of a topic which so many can relate to. I myself love night time and the way you described fits what I've thought about it just perfectly. I can't describe how much I loved it, for that, you deserve a cookie _ *Gives you a cookie*
Goddess Cytherea chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I liked the way how you kind of turned the poem from a bad side to a good one. In the beginning it seemed as if you were scare of the night but later on you told the reader how anything may happen in the night with great thoughts with love, care, and camaraderie. Keep writing and please do review for my poem and story.
key to the lock chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Really good. I like the cadence style. Nice imagery at the beginning
Lucy chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
That's really sad but very honest. I patrticularoly liked the description of darkness 'billowing' in, it was very effective.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
This is a cool poem, very neat, I like the imagery of the darkness, very cool. Hehe if you wanna read something dark, read my poem "What They Don't Know", I think that's pretty dark... but people tell me it's good... yeah. But, choose whatever poem you like to review... and gimme a cookie! Yum, I wanna a really big triple-choc-chip one... m... ahem. Okay. I like this poem! It's very neat.
youzi chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
A cookie?...but i think your piece has its pretty moments...love especially how you described the night coming in "it sneaks into my room,Streaking through the windows,Crawling under the door,Billowing in,Filling every nook and cranny", and also the part about "in this darkness,There is nothing to stop you From being by my side", which is poignant and quite piece is kind of overly-long though, and i almost couldn't hold on to the end, being impatient as i am, but otherwise great effort P
ming yin chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I really enjoyed this - very well written and inspiring. you might want to consider revising it a little bit, it seemed sort of long, but otherwise it was really good!keep it up,ming
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
*stands there stunned* Its-perfect. Amazng. And going to my favorites _~-Pammy-
Green Maiden chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I really like it. It's not often you get something that really expresses the love you can find with a friend.
Th-forgotten chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Beautiful, it is very nice indeed. Where did you get the inspiration?Keep up the good work

Dorien
and calliope said chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Yay! Cookie! You really know how to pull reviewers in, huh? Anyway, I liked it. You hit on some good points, and the short lines added to its mood. I love the night, too.
Thyrt chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
yeah..it's perfect! i absolutely loved it:D..now i want my cookie:P