Reviews for Stage Fright
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 15 . 7/3/2008
oh my god

this story is amazing, truly pure at heart

the grammar and tense forms could to with some use though, but nevermind that, DO NOT STOP

you havent updated sine '05 and im telling you now, this is an amazing story, and i wish tha you would not give it up

please

youre awesome

ciao

Samantha

X

oh and yes, that is my real name - finally i find a story that has the main character as a nice person and not a bitch :)
Kristi chapter 15 . 4/15/2008
It is a good story. I like it, but what about "ToBeContinued"?
Rudos chapter 15 . 12/11/2007
I like your story. But is this story disconnected? Wanna update :(
neom chapter 15 . 11/25/2005
D my post was cut off.

What I was saying though was those were fabulous chapters. -rereads- Thanks for updating. xD

neom chapter 15 . 11/24/2005
updated!1
facebookstalker chapter 13 . 11/21/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY XD
Incognito chapter 13 . 11/18/2005
Oh, yeah! 8) You updated...at last! Great chapter by the way ! Cant wait for more.
neom chapter 12 . 11/16/2005
I absolutely adore this story. It's so...arghgusdt.

That's a good thing by the way...

So when are you going to update? -whines-
deli-lise chapter 12 . 6/25/2005
please continue. i wanna read more of this awesome story.
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Initially, Katrina doesn't seem like a terribly horribly person, but after the 'snapping', I suppose it's easier to see her is a snotty light, although I'm not thoroughly convinced yet.
Mugs chapter 12 . 6/4/2005
AMAZING!
deli-lise chapter 11 . 5/10/2005
what a cliffhanger...i'm stoked to find out what happens next. Update when you can.
deli-lise chapter 10 . 5/5/2005
getting fluffier.I like it. A little affection never hurt the chapter. keep it coming when you can.
Blonde King chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
going very good *thumbs up* I can't wait to read more, though that ass of an ex is starting too be a thorn in my eye and think maybe something needs to happen to him... hm *thinking evilly* something... very drastic! *nods thoughtfully*
Black Haired Demon chapter 9 . 5/4/2005
great story! plz update it soon again... oh and just for the record somebody gotta teach that asshole a lesson he will never ever forget *malicious grin*