Reviews for 162 Pages
ThisCutUpAngel chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Interesting, but well written. Much applause!
Elle Mira chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
You have a beautiful writing style. The dialogue was extremely dramatic and heartbreaking but at the same time realistic. I feel as though I already know these characters by the way you've captured them, but I'm sure there's much to explore about them yet.

I'll continue to read this, and meanwhile I would be much obliged if you reviewed my newest story.
Gilee7 chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
Wow. This is fricken' awesome. One of the best stories I've ever read on this site. You write beautifully. I felt like I was in that room, sitting on the couch or something, listening to the two of them. The dialogue was so real and you filled everything they said with such emotion, which is hard to do without making it seem fake and forced. I could go on and on heaping praise for this story. It's that good. I did notice a handful of errors, mainly missing "a"'s or "the"'s that cause a few sentences to read weird, but really this story is perfect. You write beautifully.
Mrs. MJackson chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
wow that was great
melody mama chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow, very, very well written. I love the idea. If you are an anti-abortion person, which I take it you are, please check out my write, The Right Decision under melody mama. Keep writing, you're very good at it. I love how you describe everything, awesome diction.
sos chapter 1 . 3/19/2005