Reviews for An Angel and Demon
rubyreader chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
great story! not to cliché i absolutly lovetheir relationship! please update soon
yuanyuan chapter 3 . 5/31/2010

welcome to our website is :
lijuan chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
hi !

Rika Onienkai chapter 3 . 2/25/2008
Will you email me the yaoi ending please.
just baja chapter 3 . 3/26/2007
i really want the last chapters please? i love this. the storyline was brilliant! tho its not unique, the way you carried out the plot of this story was magnificent! i hope you'll send me the end of this story. thanks! simon's innocence and naive nature is SO ANNOYING! the events of this story are heart-wrenching and seriously show ur talent. i don't usually comment on mistakes but this was bothersome...you kept spelling 'our' as 'are.' sorry if this bothers u i'm sorta new at con-crit.

ELEMENT
deleteaccount128413 chapter 3 . 2/5/2007
i really liked it

please do continue the story and me e-mail is:

i would be very pleased if i could read every chapter!
Puchu chapter 3 . 12/14/2006
kya! so cute!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 3 . 5/14/2005
YEY! You updated! I really like this story. Poor Simon is so sheltered! He's a strange little thing for sure though...somewaht confusing, but often times innocence is. psh..yeah. I would LOVE for you to e-mail me that chappie! That'd so frikken smirf!...and COOL! Ja ne!
Chloe chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
HEY UNITY! YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE THIS STORY BUT I'M REVIEWING ANYWAYS!CHLOE!
Starlite Nightfall chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
WO! I love this! Poor baby doesn't know nothin bout..."it" Ah, but he'll learn, HE'LL LEARN! AHAHAHAHA! Won't he? I love Baein's wings, they are so BEAUTIFUL-sounding! And little Simon is so cute! how old are they, Earth-wise. Anyway, this is a great story and I LO-O-O-OVE the incredibly long chapters. ANd the shapeshifting, the blessings, the weird feelings, and the security and trust. It's SO GREAT! I can't wait till you update, so do it son. - Ja ne!
azinineMC chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Simon is SO cute! And naive... Well, I guess that's what angels are, ne? (_)
Shigatsu87 chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Good chapter. Good story. Can't wait for you to write more. I really think that Baein and Simon are cute together, and I can't wait for the next chapter to be put up.I like how you write, but you can't tell who's talking sometimes. I think that's cause they're both guys, so using 'he' doesn't work to well when refering to one, since they're both 'he' , keep up the good work. And if you like stories with angels and demons, you could check out my story, Changes..;Jeeze, I'm desprite for reviews... Oh well, that's what I get for not updating in so .
GotinksX chapter 2 . 3/20/2005
Nice story great length. Check out soe of my works. your a nice writer. Don't let no one tell you wrong.
Grace Cleo chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Wow! That was amazing! I so luved it! But you should be careful at spots about details. Like at the beginning, you can't tell which "boy" is doing what. And sometimes its hard to know whether or not someone is speaking or thinking or it's just you as the narrarator adding something in.