Reviews for Dreaming in Red
Duuude chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
Damn, yo. And I was like where's the next chapter? xD I was like continuing her train of thought, she always says 'he was like' and 'I was like'. xD I say that too, come on who doesn't? Long story short: I WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER CAUSE THIS IS SOO INTERESTING! Konstantine and Natalia are so cool. So yeah, I want more, which you are prolly making right now. Right? RIGHT? xD Alert list for now, see ya.
MyVeryOwnDreamland chapter 9 . 8/6/2005
why. do. you. leave. CLIFFHANGERS. you drive me insane... okay well write more. soon. like today.

WOOT WOOT
unerasable words chapter 9 . 6/18/2005
Haha, I find it quite funny how most of the paragraphs are just a few lines. But that's alright, can't WAIT for more action though. Lol, I've become somewhat deprived of it. Update soon! :)
Hera-Rose88 chapter 9 . 6/6/2005
Yay! that was worth the wait... Well the only thing that kinda pics at me with this chapter is that herthought and actual words are hard to tell apart. But... Z... hm... I honestly wasn't aware that he was all icky and dirty...
shes toxic chapter 9 . 6/5/2005
Again , good chapter . You put so many hot romantic possibilities in here . . . I love it .
obsidianwing chapter 9 . 6/3/2005
aw z being different. P i'm going to make a random guess that az is trying to find konstantine and that somehow affects z. i have no idea - but i'm glad you're updating. i'm listening to something corporate - konstantine and that made me think of this story so i decided to check if it was updated and lo behold it is! yay!
rock 'n' roll junkie chapter 9 . 6/2/2005
Interesting story you got here. The characters are awesome. Man and the love interests..I think Z might be a possibility now in addition to Az and Konstantine. lol but that's the hopeless romantic talking in me. I love the music you choose for the characters, suits my taste. Keep it up!
C. Regeling chapter 9 . 6/1/2005
*cries* I WANT KONSTANTINE...*sniffles*

Wats up with Z? i mean he was practically NICE to Lia...does this have something to do with Konstantine?

Update Soon.

Jorja : )
SomeCowgirl chapter 8 . 5/31/2005
Wow! I regret to inform you that I kind of just skimmed over the interlude. Eh, I can't wait to read more though, I wanna know why WHY he left. Argh, I hope he comes back!

Keep Writing! and more next time!
MyVeryOwnDreamland chapter 8 . 5/19/2005
aw you love me... thats so sweet! I hope this isnt the end... write more soon

LOVE-Haley
Behind-these-eyes chapter 8 . 5/16/2005
ohh... Konstantine, he needs some love, the poor guy. lol. May i hug him? he seems very huggable. *grins* so cute. I'm really curious about his past. Hopefully she's break through his barriers.

You like my stories? thanks! update soon? well... i'll try. but school is ending and i'm graduation this year so i'm busy. STT will be up by Sunday i hope. Sorry, i know it's frustrating when authors don't update stories your reading. *hint hint*

hehe... update soon please.
Hera-Rose88 chapter 8 . 5/10/2005
I loved it! And your right, now that its not all instant love it was a great moment!
obsidianwing chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
he's pulling a disappearing act! no! but so long as he comes back P aww i wonder what lia's reaction will be. over the hills and far away... hmm. wonder where he pulled that from. sorry to hear about the computer breakdown - i know i fight with mine all the time.
unerasable words chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
No! Too short! Ahh. Lol, I'm sure many many people are complaining! :P Aww, I hope something happens between them! Or something! Just update soon please! Oh and I hope your computer gets fixed! My laptop went a little crazy a few weeks ago and I lost EVERYTHING. Ohmygosh, I could've died. Good thing I backed most of it up! I still lost some stuff. Roar.
C. Regeling chapter 8 . 5/9/2005
*cries* Chapter was so short...

he left, *sighs* i hope he come back soon. it wouldnt be a story without Konstantine.

Update Soon.