Reviews for Sibling Rivalry
sCARZ chapter 1 . 4/16/2005
first my little brother is 8 years younger then me and is the "Prefect Angel" trust me i know how you feel.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
i got a 15yr old bro adn a 10yr old sis. i get alogn fine with my bro, not with ym sis... lol. recently my bros been with his gf 24/7 so no time for me which pisses me off. but meh. i know sibling rivalry! relatable. nice!
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Hehe this is really good... unfortunately I cannot relate even though I am the older sister in our family, although I'll bet my sis can! See, I'm the smart one in our family... I came top of my year 2 years running, my sis is xtremely jealous. This is a good poem anyway, I can understand your feelings!
SomeCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
I'm the youngest of my sibilings. So I can't really say much, but I kind of get what your saying. I know how it feels to not be the favored anymore, not because of my sibilings but because of my cousins. I got over it though, and they will eventually pay more attention to you.

I like your portrayal though! Nice work!
invalid id chapter 1 . 3/19/2005
Lol, this is fun, amusing, cute. I know the feeling, older brother of 2 that I am. It's really good, I enjoied this.