Reviews for Coming Back To You
Lost On My Own chapter 1 . 5/8/2005
Great emotion and expression. I love how you wrote it and can really relate. Great job!
Jessalyn chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Hi, I like :)...well, I like all that you write:)So that's why I don't write reviews usually. I'm afraid that you would get tired of me saying "I like this one, and this one, and this one, and this one" etc. I like all your stories and poems! talk later:)
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I think you just did tell people of the Lord's love! There's always prayer:)Helps to have Christian friends, !
Young King101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Very cool, God bless it, and God bless you!

*Luther-Kingpin.
rotted reverie chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
I wonder how long you've been a christian. It took me a while to reach a point of stability in faith and not constantly going from spiritual extremes which I'm sure you know what I mean. Keep seeking God and you'll make it and ask God to show His power in your weaknesses. Believe me, I have been where you are and it aint fun, but you shall overcome in time as long as you press on. I still am lacking in boldness to be preachin' but how much God has changed me is beyong rational explaination except God can and will make His holiness manifest in His chosen. Whew, that was long. Most people don't desire God's holiness like you do...I wouldn't be surprised to see you wearing the victory crown of eternal life...hang in there...you have my prayers.