Reviews for Finally Free
djibril chapter 1 . 9/26/2010
"Uncertain at first

Before howling in triumph"

LOVE IT! yay werewolves! love that the wolf feels victorious and not vengeful!
the.pink.life chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I like all the description in this, especially "round mellow yellow moon" and "great golden almond eyes." I think the descriptions do get to be almost a bit much, though, especially in the second and third stanzas, where it's just line after line of what he's turning to and what he's howling at. Keep that in mind when writing. Still, nice work. Keep writing! :)
s m e l l . o f . r a i n chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Well done. There's a lot of wonderful imagery used here- especially in the first and last stanzas. The second stanza serves well as a 'bridge' between the beginning and end of the poem, and helps the reader visualize seperate images of what's happening.

I particullarly(sp?) love the last stanza, though. . Mostly because I used to write about wolves and all. But you use really strong words here- it really enhances the whole thing, and wraps it up well. )
Silentwriter9 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
wow. i love the way you described the change and the pain of the shift. THe last line is perfect and completes this poem so well. GREAT JOB! D

*SW*

Thank you for your review on "Vampyre"... D
Malerie chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Cool.
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
wow! i really like it! It's vivid and well-worded. i especially like how the last line is it's own stanza (is that what its called?) because it adds more impact/ feeling to it.

birdytamel
SomeCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I like this poem. You make it sound as if it is natural, as if it has always been this way. I love the imagery, it's nice! Good Job!
Stormie Greye chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
This was an awesome poem. I enjoy reading things werewolf related, and this piece was well described. Really nice descriptions. As a suggestion, how about doing a poem about vampires? I would greatly like to see what you could come up with.
Werewolf Nighteyes chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
SWET! I love this poem! Okay, that may be due to my obsession with werewolves, but seriously, you managed to detail the transformation quite nicely. Keep up the good work!
empath89 chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
wow. that was amazing! i luv it. really well-described.