Reviews for like jekyll and hyde
Devil's Footprint chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Yet another great poem, of course. I relate to this one very, very much, if I've read the right meanings. Yet again it would be wrong to say I enjoyed it, but I sort of...can't find the right words...
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Love the referance to Pandora's box. Brava.
Escapist chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I always stumble over my thoughts when it comes to your poetry. The imagery is enough to make my mind explode.

you starve me in the desert and expect me to smile when you're near

i am a nervous wreck shivering at the bottom of the sea

And my absolute favorite: held in my young hands and i am a -crashing bore
Momentary Sins chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
you seem like you've found happiness and it's store-bought

so well put-together

so well thought-out

but then it kicks you in

and ends up fucking you out.

it's wonderful, i love it! one of your best. i absolutely love it.
shola chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
I really like the way this one started out in an honest, soulbaring manner, picked up galloping momentum and then collapsed into exhausted really hurt you huh?My sympathies
The Melissa Occult chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
It's a nice piece with some interesting thought and very nice metaphors, but I must say, some of us live on colder and darker planets... drifting mindlessly through space... with nobody in sight... to the part of space where you cannot even see the stars to dream or the sun in hopes of maybe one ray or two. yes, there are colder and darker things in this world beside an ancient roman god. he is old and dust hangs in streams from his lips. There are planets out there that move once every few thousand years, and throw the others from alignment, for this they are destined to exist forever on the outskirts of reality, in darkness, in pain, but they all suffer together. sorry for the long pointless review, the real part is the very beginning the rest is me ranting.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
great poem!

SP
TheAngelofhope chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Great job on this. Enjoyed it alot. I hope you keep up the good work. :)
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
wow nothing i say could do this justice. this is perfect really and it's being favorited. keep writing :D