Reviews for His body is a map of the stars
The-Original-Neko chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
omg! that was lovly and brillaint read thanks i needed that
PS. I Love You chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
i can describe this in one word : Lovely
kayttea chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
wow. thats really good. i liked it a lot. i like the way you write its very talented...or something...o.0...i dunno. anyways nice poem! :-)
arachibutyrophobia chapter 1 . 4/21/2005
really well done, its...well, its kinda dreamy. the tones rather soft... i really enjoyed it... the last line is so sweet, for lack of a better word. Love it!
till-the-end chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
*aw! I love this poem! It's soo, metaphorical. I don't knwo if it was your intention to do this, but i find that you talk about yourself, outside the poem. I don't know exactly how to explain it, but it is amazing! keep up the good work!*-Xox Natalia-
gothbiboy chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
he sounds wonderful, i wonder if he is real?
SloanePeterson chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
that was probably the best poem i have ever read. it so touchs the feelings. you are such a wonderful poet. i just love this poem so much. it makes me want to cry. wonderful!
l057 1n51d3 chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
interesting concept you got there. i like the last line especially. thanx for reviewing my poem!
Whisper on the Lips chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
*claps*

again; beautiful!

Juliet, as my teacher Pamela says, you rock roll and hotchie coo!
youzi chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
Thisa beautiful, rather sensual piece...but one that intelligently steers clear of bawdiness. Loved the lines 'Our history is written on his flesh deep within the silver and the blue' and also the title line..Great job D
teica chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
wow...
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
this is just awesome!
me10 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
so beautiful. so mature and powerful. welldone!
Mlle. Daae chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Beautiful, brilliant. Nice job!

Mlle. Daae
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Your poetry is exquisite.