Reviews for the map of his body
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
This is very clever. Beautifully written.
Made in U.S.A chapter 1 . 5/12/2005
this is wonderfull. you are so good at descriptions using the perfect words, keep writing :D
pneumothorax chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Wonderful. Great descriptions, engaging, very readable. I liked :)
negligible fictional force chapter 1 . 4/25/2005
oh this is good stuff very good stuff indeed. you are an artist and his anatomy is your canvas; a masterpiece. -kismet.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
just beautiful. this is a really passionate and moving poem- you're descriptions are just awesome, so heartfelt intense and vivid- a great poem.
twenty-second seduction chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
this is almost morbid because of it's completeness & beauty.
do not resuscitate chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
perfect word choice- and i loved the format. this is really pretty.
hmmmmm chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
that was absolutely gorgeous :)
addie pray chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Beautiful, just astounding. Perfect written words, well done.
Mina Carlisle chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I LOVE Pablo Neruda, me and my friend Sydney (commonly Sofia when we're studying Neruda) have been reading a few of his poems, which I find provockatively lovely. This poem is very good, it was the title that got me. Love it! Good job!
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
it makes me want to look at a beautiful boy and gawk. :D
utopian sky chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
oh. oh my. this was so perfect. the end especially. *sigh*
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
FP isn't letting me log in, so please excuse the anonymous comment. I like this except for the wrist part. If you leave that out or change it to a different body part, it'd be a lot more romantic unless you were going for a darker feeling with that line. Wrists are just usually associated with unhappy things in my book so you might want to look at that. This is great though. I love the inside of the elbow part. This is very good. Thanks!
kaiialyne chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Excellent writing. Good word choice, flow, blah blah blah. :)