Reviews for Last Days
Lappy chapter 2 . 2/26/2006
Let me just say that I absolutely love the use of language in this chapter. I know this is an old story for you but I'll definitely read it to the end.

Oh, and by the way, thanks so much for the review!
Extrenm54 chapter 5 . 7/14/2005
This story is really weird, but alot was explained here. It is obvious that alot of thought has gone into this stuff and that is what makes it good. Keep it up, this is cool.
Extrenm54 chapter 4 . 6/2/2005
that was cool. I hope you explain stuff because this is getting weird, but its still good.
Extrenm54 chapter 3 . 5/28/2005
Ok, much better than chapter two, that sentence, "dire warning of tardiness" that is some clever stuff. As for the plot and the rest of the chapter. I cant say enough good things. The transition from happy to sad when the girl was touched was done well. And now she is in this guy's world? all I can ask is who is this guy?
Extrenm54 chapter 2 . 5/26/2005
Sad life for the girl. that was weird with that guy in the dream. I wonder who he is. Overall its good, just a little hard to follow.
mb chapter 5 . 4/16/2005
O...

I bet... I bet.. *giggles insanely*

She'll make the voices angry.. yes... angry voices... mwahahahaha
marianb chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
‘Cowards die many times before their death; The valiant never taste of death but once.’

O.. Caesar to his wife, umm part 3 I think.

Fireworks... I wonder why...hmm.. *goes into a corner to think*
Falkner chapter 3 . 3/30/2005
It's not exactly the most cheery story ever, but I think that's what makes it so appealing. It's hard to think about what you'd feel if you knew you were going to die. Hm...I guess that alone isn't a very cheery thought. :) Anyway, other than a few typos I thought that the story flowed really well.
marianb chapter 2 . 3/28/2005
You know this is awesome.

It makes me happy, in a depressing sort of .. can't wait for you to write more! Write! Dangit! Write!

There was a lot of great parts, though I really enjoyed the pig part: (The strength. The right time. The best weather. Pigs to fly.)Great line, really I loved that whole scene and when she was walking down the !

mwahaha.
L.S chapter 2 . 3/23/2005
I enjoyed it! can't wait to read the next chapter of this and Treason
Extrenm54 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
This is definatly interesting, please write more.
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
well... I must say i liked this because it had a feel of horror to it which i LOVE lol but then again that is not the genre you put it under so it might not play out how i'm thinking (which isn't a bad thing) But in that case i must say i like Treason the best, this one, then RFD. BUT i loved them all! *cries* but anyways. That's just my two cents for what it is worth. Lada
Allaloneinthedarkandstillhere chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
i like it you should defineitly update soon. IT sounds like it has a good idea behind it but just make sure you don't slack awayt from it. Well bye