Reviews for Treason
Lauren chapter 5 . 7/1/2006
Okay, here goes: you are a very good writer. The writing is good, clear, and has very little mistakes (there are a few, but they look more like wrong-keys than anything else.). The writing part is awesome, but it is hard to connect to the characters. To me, the characters just don't seem real. They just seem to be there for no reason. I couldn't connect with them at all, and that's why I stopped reading at chapter 5. The writing is great, but the characters seem dead. It's also hard to understand what's going on. You don't have much backstory in the beginning,or even that much up to where I read. There were just all these characters coming in and I couldn't understand their relationships to the main characters at all. They were just there. It made it hard to understand what was going on. You might want to go back and explain things a bit more. It might make your characters more believable, more real. With your writing skills, having better characters would make for one great story, or great stories. YOu've got some talent, and sorry if this review offended you any.
Reese McNeese chapter 10 . 5/29/2006
interesting...hm...on to the sequel!
Reese McNeese chapter 2 . 5/17/2006
hm...the plot thickens... so ya know, i'm not a big fan of vampires.
Reese McNeese chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I don't like stories about vampires. Just in case you didn't know. Anyway, an interesting intro, nothing horribly bad gramatically, werrd.
Heart of the Blood Drinker chapter 10 . 1/28/2006
That was an amazing fic... I hope I can pull mine off nearly as well. I'm interested in how Maverick will handle this situation for extended amounts of time. I saw other stories with the same characters further up... I'll have to read them as well.
Saeger chapter 10 . 8/27/2005
::squeals:: That was great! Short, but... I loved the charatcers. Off to the sequel!
Saeger chapter 8 . 8/23/2005
Nice.
Saeger chapter 7 . 8/18/2005
Had me worrie dfor a sec there- But seeing as I've seen the sequel, I feel silly for admitting it... ::blushes:: I like Atticus. He seems like a deep character- Hope we'll see him again. That's all I have time for tonight, tho, so... Another great job, I love it, but I've gotta go!
Saeger chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
They got caught... Well, I've got to go. That's all I got to tonight... But I love the way you're telling the story.
Saeger chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
This is neat. I like the way you're easing into the characters adn plot. I'll finish, I swear!
Badger250 chapter 10 . 7/1/2005
I LOVED the story. Two people called my cell while I was reading but I hung up on them cuz I couldn't stop. I'm on to read the sequel
WinterTears chapter 10 . 6/3/2005
Well, another masterpeice complete...

I like it. I shall help with the sequal. ;)
Safekht chapter 10 . 6/3/2005
I'd seen this story on the boards before but I always decided that you had enough reviews as is and mine probably wouldn't count anyway. However, after reading it, I suppose you have right to all of those reviews, because I want to see a sequel.

Preferably soon.
Dark Wizardry chapter 6 . 6/1/2005
Aww, the big bad vampire's worried about the little human. How cute.
Dark Wizardry chapter 5 . 6/1/2005
Oh no, not the poodles... Personally I'm more wary of flesh-eating bandicoots, but that's just me.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »