Reviews for Treason
Dark Wizardry chapter 4 . 6/1/2005
Ah, now things get really interesting.
Dark Wizardry chapter 3 . 6/1/2005
Much more interesting. So was it Allison's boyfriend the vampires killed three years ago that made her want to take them out?
Dark Wizardry chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
It'd be good to know some more of the back story. How did Allison and Maverick end up working together?
Dark Wizardry chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
This is interesting and amusing. I love the way you've established their relationship.
Secret Sorrows chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
Wow what a great chapter thanks for the little message im glad you like Daemon i like it too lol.

Its funny isn't how at the end of most or some vampire stories the human with the vampire seems to always get hurt and need to be turned. yeah well gotta go

Black Gumdrop chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
Well, if you recommend me, then I’ll recommend you too.

Okay, I shall be honest as honest can be.

I enjoyed it, but you did a couple of spelling errors and capitalization errors. Also try to use the semicolon, it IS YOUR FRIEND! Oh, watch out for commas, they have a nasty habit of putting themselves where they don’t belong.

Honestly, I’ve been waiting for a chapter this good. You’ve been setting up, and setting up; finally you shove this in. Great work.

§Black Gumdrop§
MB chapter 10 . 6/1/2005
Aww... I'm hurt.. Hey! I did take time in San Jose to read.. but I couldn't review because... um... the evil llamas were after me and it was hard to type while I was running. (no really, in San Fran we saw a llama on the street! :0) Anyhow, love the referrence in that chapter two chapters ago. :nods: Yes, lovely, anyhow see you when soccer starts. (when is that again?)

*claps* Wonderful end/ story... even though it really isn't my 'sort of story'.. I did have a dream about vamps last night though... it was WEIRD and didn't make much sense at all... at all...
Secret Sorrows chapter 9 . 5/31/2005
That was good. Sorry for not reviewing straight away i had read it before but just got around to reviewing after posting two more chapters for Daemon

WinterTears chapter 3 . 5/26/2005
Went back to review my favorite chapter... yay for my alter ego making it into your story... and for our jello coversation!

*hugs Ali and runs away*
WinterTears chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
Hello, just wanted to pop in and say HI! I'm reading your stuff... and i'm on fiction press for the first time! Woot!
Black Gumdrop chapter 9 . 5/26/2005
You don't find that just a little odd. Gosh, screw the guy and walk out on your own.

But that never happens. Oh well, great chapter. Try to use different words to replace the over used ones.

§Black Gumdrop§
Black Gumdrop chapter 8 . 5/21/2005
Good chapter, interesting plot. Although it didn't fit in until later, but it went well.
Secret Sorrows chapter 8 . 5/20/2005
Hey that was great. Please keep updating and i'll try and remember to read it lol :D

MB chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
Niece, huh? Oh, an untold story if I've ever heard one... Maybe they can meet up with her at the signing guy? O..anyway, Atticus is,of course, wonderful...can't wait!
Secret Sorrows chapter 7 . 5/14/2005
Hey that was great, i like the way that your not giving away to much and keeping the reader guessing, please update soon...

47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »