Reviews for White Shadows
Seemingly Pointless chapter 15 . 3/26/2009
wow, this is really good! :)
Whackdaddy chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Damn. All I can say is this is pretty powerful stuff. A good message about race in this story so far. And the cruel things that the people do to this handsome young man just because he's diffrent is beyond...degrateing. I can't explain. But none the less, good work. I shall read another chapter tommorrow, and yet another review will be written. Kudos!

Cheers,James Daly
Witchmaster chapter 15 . 1/21/2006
Yay for Ash! Radell is a good person, much better than Gharan (whom I really don't like).

Favorite line in this chapter:

"“How would you like to be a squire, lad?” said Radell with a wink. “Simple answer.” He chuckled."

Ash seems very young for a fifteen-year-old sometimes. I don't know why, but he just seems naïve sometimes.

Happy Writing!

WM
Celeste Se'oir chapter 15 . 1/20/2006
Yay! That was awesome, I knew you'd weasel in some way for him to become a squire or something of the sorts, but that was a great way of doing it! Alai better be thankful to him. Keep it up!

Later,Ffuffy
JBQ chapter 15 . 1/20/2006
Finally, something good happened to Ashtaway. I was begining to think you were just gonna keep him miserable. Please update again soon!
Throggeh chapter 15 . 1/20/2006
YAHO! -glomphs San- He. I had to reread half of it because I couldn't remember what had happened, it had been so long. -prods- Now, another chappur about San-kun. w Or I'll send Kiela to eat you.
M.U.O chapter 15 . 1/20/2006
You really love angst, don't you. I still hate the characters, but it's well written.
Bookworm12-8-90 chapter 15 . 1/20/2006
Yay! Ashie's a squire! But for how long...?
Daaaaaaaammmmnnnn chapter 14 . 11/20/2005
Huh. That pretty much sums it up. There is no other way to say it: this story is downright orgious. My only critique: it is not on sale in a store so that people could BUY IT and give you money. I wish I had a tatoo of a plastic surgeon performing surgery on a beaver. (write this down, I think it could be a book I guess.) Peace kellie. PEACE IS WHAT THE WORLD NEEDS BESIDES ROAST BEEF.
candycane-collage chapter 14 . 10/8/2005
AH! Late review! I'm SO sorry. I just haven't been on this site like al summer. School's kept me qite busy as well.

Well, anyways, what an awesome chapter. I love Sanaer's tattoo. It's fancy sounding. This chapter rocks! wh00p! wh00p! UPDATE SOON!
Arrow's Flight chapter 14 . 10/5/2005
Ahh. . . the plot thickens . . .

I like the tie in with the tattoo. I want a tatoo like that! (at least one that would wash off. . . My parents would kill me.) Anyway. . .

Ash ROX!

Keep Writing!

-Arrow's Flight-

Oh my Gosh! I updated Avalon Tre! *freaks out and faints*
Throgmorten chapter 14 . 9/26/2005
Hi San! -pokes-

Ha. Torturing with suprise is fun. Go read the new chapters of HT, by the way. Or Rölin will keel you. Not that she wouldn't be assaulted by a mass of guilt and nausea afterwards...XD
Violet chapter 14 . 9/22/2005
Yay! The first review in about a year (or several months-I have difficulty counting...thinkgs...yeah...).Even though you have told me of this chapter several *cough*hundred*cough* times, it's still really good! It was a surprise that was a birthmark-ish thing. Trele was teh funny. *goes off to review other stories*
Shigure-ami chapter 14 . 9/17/2005
AYAME! YOU'RE BACK! I WANT TO SEE YOUR NEW HOUSE! anyways, i have missed you very much, how is cfa? and i like the new chapters in ws quite a lot. Althought ur gonna start making people mad if you don't EVER let ashy stop screaming in agony... i LOVE the tatoo idea. i would get a tatoo, probaby on my thigh, but it would hurt and then my parents would murder me and it would still be there when i was 85 and ew. Who is trele based off? anyone? just curious... and is the adam thing over yet? Govs is sweet- get somebody to invite you to homecoming so you can see everybody-

Shigure
Celeste Se'oir chapter 14 . 9/16/2005
coolie. I like the choice of design for the tatoo. Poor kid can't seem to catch much of a brake huh? Though I'm starting to see where the too stories might come together now. Sque! I can't wait.

Later,Ffuffy