Reviews for The Yowlers of Mowler
cuddle pup chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
too cute! I could almost picture them all lined up and yowling! :))
boba-fetish chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Very amusing story. It did remind me of quite a bit. Good job!
I cri at mi tymz 4 you chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
God that would improve some ones literacy and Phonenmic Skills.. Lol yea it's great! i just make you laugh and myself laugh just read that on a bad day.. it's shure to make you bad day bugs go away! lol love, nora
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
MEOW!MEOW!MEOW!Rawr. Wonderful. Dr. Suess is great but you, my friend, are greater. ,Michelle
fire-breathing-kitten chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
What a seriously cute story- it really makes you go "aw!". I can definitely see the Dr. Seuss influence...
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
oh my gosh! that was hilarious! its annpying how dr suess is always reapeating stuff. i like how you invented stuff and how its sorta sounded like that lorox story...with the puff tree thingys and the barbolutes...scary... lol. anyway this was really funny, i enjoyed it.
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Oh wow! That was ADORABLE! It really really really reminded me of Dr. Seuss. I didn't realize how much I missed his stories and poems until after reading this. Hey, i said it before and I'll say it again. GO PRO! You could so get a career doing this. You would be so famous! And I would be your biggest fan ever! Oh and by the way how did you ever come up with the names Lollogrigs and Teechies(which I LOVE by the way. I am gonna name my kid that) and Hummyworms. Hahaha. Very funny! I really liked this! It was something of a poem and a story mixed. GREAT JOB!
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
This is really cool. It's really creative, truly! I have not one critisism to this. It's really great. btw cula u plz check out sum of my stories, i need reviews. (especially for being watched and diary of the captain).
godsgurl chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
it's absolutely asorable! i love all your writing. it's always so enjoyable.