Reviews for Lost Myself
Marine Wifey chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
I don't even know where to begin! I love this poem so much! This is truely something great! You out deed your self on this one! I love the way it just flows. Keep up the great work! _
angelicdust chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
aw.. this is so like how i feel!~~.. do u mind if a borrow just a lil bit of a verse?
Macca Lane chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
very good in fact one might even be led to say that this was very pwoerfull well done simpleplan
lifescrewsusall chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
mm yeah i def. know the feeling. nice wording. good jobbAaron
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
Very cool poem I love the last line. I have felt like this before all. I love the flow and the topic is an interesting one.

Keep it up.
Bong2 chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
Kool poem, I know how you feel from personal experience. Powerful although sad...keeping writing.

Poetically Yours,

B. Rosser
dancingintherain chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
love the ending...

nice job

LyLTiArApRiNcEsS chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
Aww nice poem. I thought the ending was a little weird, but I liked the rest of it. It was a nice poem )
blackoutroses chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
You used the metaphor of a puzzle so well- it really didn't seem cliché. Truth is something easily found in your work.
LauraKM chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I love the instruction manual idea, unfortunatly this is far too true of too many people (not me definatly not me, honest)Maybe you could expand on some of the imagery to make it even better. good poem.
confused being99 chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
its really good, amayzes me how many poems u could write..there endless, and they dont get worse and worse as you run out of idea, they get better and better as you expand on each idea, dont stop writing~*~confused beng99~*~
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love the end, it's really brilliant. I can really understand this too, not understanding how to put everything back together after the pieces have been lost for too long. Well I hope you figure it out, it's hard though. I have experience, lol.

alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I love how that flowed and you hit some raw emotion. I really loved that
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
And you said my poem sounded preachy...just kidding, really i am. Good poem, the instruction manual part, though it made sense, seemed to kinda break the flow of the poem. Like it a lot!

morbidme chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
wow thats really good i really like it its discriptive, and i like how you use a comparson of howw you cant pout your self together w/o the instruction manual nice job i love it XmeX