Reviews for You are
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
This is such a beautiful dedication poem-no matter who it's dedicated to. Nice work.

~Twilight Starr~
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I liked it, it's so sweet and soft.

Thank you for your reviews. )
zamthezombieman chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
Well, not one of my faves from you...but it's still pretty good, sorry about offending you with, "Pity", by the way, I prolly shouldn't have put it on here, oh well...
Nanners chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Lovely poem. I especially liked the lines "Or hold me back/if I try to jump". People like that are amazing; and there aren't many of them around. How depressing.
citrus scented chapter 1 . 3/31/2005
aww adorable, really really sweet. Your uncle is lucky! Nice poem. ps.. how do you make stanza's?
LauraKM chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Sweet and heartfelt, very nicely written.
hiding behind amber eyes chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
It's always good to have someone like that :) i like the form its a good poem keep writing
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
THis is really always. I'm glad you have a good uncle, or at least one you can rely on, it's always nice to have a family.

alluringdarkness7809 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I love the inspiration and wisdom in that~
Manuel Fajar chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Family is a true joy. You're fortunate to have a wonderful uncle,—and he's lucky to have a talented niece. Hope he enjoys the poem. mp.s. explanation on the poem you found odd: there was a period in my life when i wore tailored clothes. everyone's dimensions vary an eighth to a quarter of an inch from side-to-side. we just think we're perfectly symmetric (even our feet are slightly different.) be that is may,—now that i'm a poor poet i need not worry about those dimensions. tell me which others don't make sense (but of course they make sense to someone,—who knows? the algorithm that's spewing these out certainly doesn't know what they mean.)
A Face Worth Remembering chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Great job, showed the emotion, feeling thing well!

myno chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
lovely poem.
ginnyellen chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
Hei there, this was a good poem, I liked it! This was a lil short but hei, that made it easier to read ;) Take care as I go on reading the rest of your material!

Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
OMG! This is so amazing! So simple, but it says so much! Definitely how I feel about my best friend. Your uncle should be glad to have you! Amazingly written, definitely a fav! _

Much love, Rosanna.