Reviews for At Random
caesar italia chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Excellent poem! Wonderful job.
ambiguityy chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
I like this acrostic - it follows the form without making it seem forced or awkward.
possiblystylin chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
love it, i can relate...
ming yin chapter 1 . 5/13/2005
oh! I absolutely ADORED this... must read it again... you hav amazing talent... ming
AboveTheSalt chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
ooh, this is very very pretty. it really *does* have great flow and rhythm, the word are well-balanced and quite lovely for conveying the thought of randomness. I love it; quirky yet stylish. A few line breaks seem strategically placed, much like some of my own work. Great vocabulary, lots of "a" words (atypical awkward acts, audacious acting) heh, just occured to me. Good job!

smiles,

-salt.
the twinkling of an eye chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
I didn't expect randomness could be described so well! *applauds you work* One of the few good acrostics left in the world. Good work and (belatedly) thanks for your review!
Flaming Poet Of Insainity Who Is Not Loged In chapter 1 . 4/4/2005
*claps hands*

escellent!

thanks 4 the review!
JuxA Person chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Nicely written, form, diction, and style reflect the meaning of the poetry. I like how you state awkward followed by a cacophonous string of words to illustrate the meaning. There's alliteration in your poetry which shows how it goes from cacophony to rhyme, quite random. Then to further impress us you finsih with caesuras, breaking of the phrase, to emphasize how you mean it has no place. Quite a techincal writer there, aren't cha?
katmufla chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
really clever, it was great. thanks for the review:Dkatie
youzi chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
This piece is true to it's promise of randomness and very cool! Loved your word choices as well...Keep it up! D
Adonia Chesser chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Hey, I like your poem, it was great.
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
very cunning and clever poem! i like how u got the acrostic to work

great job!
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
The use of alliteration in this piece is absolutely fantastic! I'm impressed! Keep up the great work!Anna.
Karma Chameleon chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Nice job with the alliteration. I especially like the last two lines. Karma Chameleon
KwazyKandyPie chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
ahh, randomness, gotta' love it. _ ;) i like these lines:"decently deciding at the last… moment

Oblivious to logic, a confusing phase

Makeshift reality; it has no place."

keep up the great writing! -kwazykandypie AKA Kelly Ann-