Reviews for Your Celestial Voice
Lovejoy chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
A haunting poem with chilling words on each line in every verse. Still a beautiful read though and well written! I really felt the emotions seeping through these words!
peekaboobunnyluvr101 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
wow...this is deep! Great job! wow...
Rob Roy '03 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
This conjures images of sepia-memories held close to the heart and months of changing seasons that drag you away from the time you held dear... very good. I think also the first line of the last stanza manages to show your age, but in a way that, rather than bringing down the poem to mere "teenage angst", seems to enhance it - months ago, you heard this voice and were more innocent; but as the warmth of summer fades, so too does your innocence begin to fall away... but you are still innocent enough not to despair entirely - you still have your memories, if only for now. Thanks too for your review, i've tried to edit that piece as per your suggestions but I'm not sure if it's worked yet.
David Stephen chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
A brilliant poem! Thank-you exceedingly for my review, by the way. I loved your descriptions, especially the "And the willow trees that used boast of their green leaves / Are now shaking off their brown and crispy wilting foliage" - great job! Keep at the writing! DS
Melanie Layugan chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Sad and sweet. I can relate to this. Nice flow and imagery.

Keep Writing!
neath the willows chapter 1 . 6/9/2005
dropped on the ground and forgotten under the snow and ice. ive felt like that before.
kazfuego chapter 1 . 4/22/2005
Oh, God. This reminds me of someone... Meh. It would be better if you chopped it into a few words per line so as the words would evoke more emotion. Overall, deliciously wicked. Smack.
Unknown Unnamed chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Wow. I love the long lines. I wish I could write a good poem with elegant, flowing long lines... ahh. Anyways, yes. Your poem was excellent.
Renada chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
I liked your description and use of words. Very nice. I do like your work very much from the others I read. Keep it up! _

Ren
hahahahahaha chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
A bit overdone, I guess. But, nice word choice.
linedstained frameless chapter 1 . 4/8/2005
very good..bravo..once again, a masterpiece..luv it...-Lamentation
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 4/7/2005
I don't know what to call this, it is beautiful and I can see you put alot of emotion and heart into this. I just can't find the right words to put this. ; I'm a poet dammit I should hace a good vocabulary! -_-; I'm sorry, I'm brain dead at this point in time and can't think of a proper review. -_-; Thank you for the comment on my poem and adding it to your favorite lists. :) That is very kind of you, thank you.

!* Noelle *!
swtdreamz101 chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
o...descriptive, but in the first line, u mite wanna take the about out- but hey itz just my opinin, u can do whatever! ;D...well anyway nice poem
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
oh my, that was beautiful. i don't know how to phrase this correctly, seeing as how your poem has left me in awe. it's really an amazing piece (deserves way more reviews). very, very, bittersweet, and i absolutely loved it!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, I call pain.
Sheila Ibre chapter 1 . 3/26/2005