Reviews for 10 Thousand Steps of Silence
Plastic Roses Never Die chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
i LOVE this entirely, wonderufl wonderful beautiful. Thr beauty in this covers up the deeper dipairing meanings underneath and...i love it
Kitten973 chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
interesting experimentation with colours, which are hard to work with because of the different connotations for seperate people. ive always found it hard to consider hot colours as nice colours. they just remind me of violence and blood, but to some they represent love. was there a particular significance to 10 thousand? or did it just work well?i adore the third stanza, it sung out to me. kitten xx
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
My favorite part of this was the last line. That is the BEST line! I loved the way you used colors and the click, pick, tick thing was really cool. Overall, I really enjoyed reading this. Great work, keep it up!
xHannahx chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
i really like this, the repeated pattern of words really works. nice job.

Han.
Chaotic Charisma chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I get the feeling I'm going to leave another random, meandering review. Please, consider it a compliment. Lol. I like your style. You actually have flavor! I can relate to your words, and I certainly appreciate that. Secrets left to dry, the season you picked being scarred... *loves original ideas and images* I also like your use of the tick, click, pick... very interesting use of color. Well done. Especially making scars grey, which isn't exactly a color. Life is too bright for your dull, dulled-over pain?
myno chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
interesting use of colors in this- well done. Another excellent poem. I've often felt this way- i'm a secret keeper, don't tell anyone anything... and it gets to be hard...
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
wow. that was a great perspective (or whatever its called lol) on the secret i like how you described and the the colors and the ticking. lol. great poem, keep writng!

-kay
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Good god how do you write like this? It's amazing. Brava!
R.T. michaels chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
this is an amazing piece of work. i myself have a lot of secrets, and this is definatly a great summarize of what it's like
Haylie Brown chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
I like everything about this.

'Crisscrossing through like veinsthe pulse; tick'

Brilliant. Keep writing.