Reviews for Sticky thoughts
Sorrow's Smile chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
*sigh

great poem. I swear, you're the best poet on Fictionpress right now

I love how I "reapply lies" when the reader is expecting makeup, and "bleach life" when the reader is expecting teeth. I love the rhyme scheme too!
The Rain's Kiss chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
This one was pretty good. I can relate to this one very well which is probably why I liked it so much.
kit feral chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
"Guess I’ll just cry, wipe my eyes and reapply my lies, Paper thin they crack more everyday." Wow. Awesome line. Actually, awesome poem. The emotions were great. I liked the helpless tone in it- it made it so sad and beautiful. And I could really relate, too. Anyway, great work, keep it up! (I'm almost through with reading all your stuff, so you better post more soon!)
Last Dance chapter 1 . 4/15/2005
Ach...

'Guess I’ll just cry, wipe my eyes and reapply my lies

Paper thin they crack more everyday'

Stunning..,really stunning, like so beautiful, (the whole poem is, but those two lines in particular.) Stunning images, and the feelings...feel so...real...(Im really tired, so i will say some wierd things, but there we go, just no that becasue im reviewing I like this poem...)Realy beautiful..wow.
aknightsgoldenrose chapter 1 . 4/13/2005
Very nice poem. Its one I can relate to...a lot.
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
WOW. that was a GREAT poem. really. tht was very good. please keep on writng and thanks for writing this poem.

-kay
Aslan Israel chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Wow. I'm at a loss for words... I can really relate... You put it so well.