Reviews for Out to Dinner
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Haha that happens to me a lot. After I eat, when I'm really full, I just get super hyper!
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Great work.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
Sounds kinda like my little brother.
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
EXACTLY!Kudos,Michelle
ernieballchick chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
this was good intill the last 3 lines...Over all good work a little childish but still good (and i know what you're talking about by being hyper after going out somewhere..i just never thought to write a poem about it) Love EBC
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
hmm... i've had this happen to me once or twice! its a strange thing... awesome poem, its funny. :-D i read ur profile and i like soundtracks and the lord of the rings to. that was kinda random but yeah. great poem, keep writing!
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Hahaha! Aww. Gosh girl you got some energy. You are one hyper kid! I get that way sometimes. But its always late at night (it takes me all day to wake up). Keep up the good work!
angelsstar chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
this poem seems to have this humerous part to it. The rhymings are good and th epoem made me laugh.
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Aw...cute poem! Usually when I eat, I'm "lazy as a louse"...not the other way around (lol). Thank you for sharing! It was sweet to read )
XxParalaixX chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
so true
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Hehe, cute poem! I love it! _Anna
Simply Stupid chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Ha ha, this is cool! The rhyme reflects the hyperness, i really like it! Well done. And thanks for your review.x
LauraKM chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
he he, made me smile, the rhyme scheme works well, and the anthropomophication (can't spell) is fun.