Reviews for Alive
Midnight Lynx chapter 5 . 4/23/2005
awesome,Man I am actually running out of really good compliments because I've used so many!I really like this though,I really do!
MidnightLynx chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Once again this is awesome work and as much as I love your gore and stuff it's really nice to see you work outside the usually and I hope your as happy as your poem 's really cool and it's so different!So what ever inspired you keep it up!I'm glad 4 you!
Exiled-Knight chapter 6 . 3/23/2005
I remember it too. Brought back the good ole days with this one, I miss those. Again, another wonderful poem.

Exiled-Knight chapter 5 . 3/23/2005
I don't think you've ever written anything that's struck me more in terms of relating to my life. Awesome poem...oh and I liked chapter 4 as well. Just for some reason didn't feel like reviewing it.

the duck in the rain chapter 6 . 3/22/2005
I love the three Alives. The constant repeating of the word 'alive'...I don't know. It adds like a spinning feel to it. I really loved 'To a Friend' it's set up is amazing, and I loved the way you wrote and ENDED it. To a friend...from a friend...ahaha, IT'S GREAT!Um...there was one line that I really loved...hm

'Reading stories on the computer

Feeling romantically in touch with a million'

I quite liked those lines. They were...I dunno. I can't really describe it right now, but they seemed to define a lot of people on the this site. Reading peoples poetry and writings will bring you so close to them...

Amazing writing again. Sorry I haven't reviewed in forever.

Taylor
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 5 . 3/22/2005
hi again! I reacted more to this one than all the others so far because of how close it hits to home i guess. I know you've stated that you are writting this poems based on your views on life and your opinions, but are these based off of your own experiances or relations to the topics or are you trying to appeal to anyone who may read this? either way these are amazing works. Can't wait to read more
Lucifer's Sonata chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
I've really liked reading this so far. And i must say, i can see this as a song. I'm not much of a poet but i certainly felt something when i read the first one. (and i'm not on anything lol ;;) but it was like a dream. Pretty cool.
Exiled-Knight chapter 3 . 3/22/2005
Hmm...these reviews must be getting painfully repetitive to read. Though I will say, I liked the first two more than this one, but this one was good as well. Quite true, as if you didn't already know that.

Exiled-Knight chapter 2 . 3/22/2005
Again, nicely done. This one has a bit of a "darker" edge, kind of satirical, which is good. The last two lines are great.
Exiled-Knight chapter 1 . 3/22/2005
You honestly never cease to amaze me. How do you write like this, it's great. The tone and mood and diction (haha I sound like an english essay) are wonderful. Keep it up.