Reviews for Grade Dissapointment
sarah1491 chapter 1 . 1/30/2006
Aww, 82 percent is good! If this is true, don't worry! :)
Master Bates chapter 1 . 12/15/2005
Good Poem.
Jeremy Kerley chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
I give it an A-
I cri at mi tymz 4 you chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
I love it! Even thou my school has to be compilcated everything is mixed together! My school uses Numbers so A B would be 5 4! i'll totally go for 4's and 5's lol! only things i make high grades in are poetry, arts, and some other stuff! lol! Good Job Love it!
tigoamy2 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
I know exactly how that is. RAWR FOR B'S!Kudos,Michelle
youzi chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
it all depends on how you draw the lines at 'great' and 'good' and 'bad'. This wasnt poetic but it was unpretentious and honest...a nice refreshing read. keep writing D
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 4/1/2005
good poem. i enjoyed it. thanks for the review!

SP
kayttea chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
lol. cute poem. i have a B in math. math is full of evilness. thanks for your review. :-) btw, i actually read ur profile, lol. :-D ttyl!

-kay
DerpyMcDerpPants chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Heh yeah. I like this
His Only chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
Aww (sorry for sayin aww in every review but thats kinda like my trade mark lol). Don't feel bad! A B is a good grade! Especially in biology. Yes I liked this poem too. It was really cute.
common-sparrow chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
good poem, the way you said you were happy with your grade in the beginning and in the end not, it often is that way... die school!
angelsstar chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
It does relate to me. (Especially in bio) I suck at that sub. The poem is smooth and short to make it simple. Nice job.
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
A's and B's are NOT sucky grades. My grades are way lower than that -sniff- anyways, yes I do know how you feel. Good job! I liked it )
Falsetto chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
I GOT A B IN BIO TOO! GO Bs! I hated biology so much. My teacher was crazy. Good job picking the perfect subject to hate! Chem and physics are tons better. Anyway, I love how you get out that common feeling of dispair.
Adonia Chesser chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Nice poem saeo! I though my self have never gotten below a b.