Reviews for Aelyn's story
DragonOwl chapter 27 . 4/8
I really enjoyed reading this - I loved th realistic emotions of the characters and the two cultures you built as well. This story is magnificent and is definitely better than some published books I've read! You are an amazing writer!
Val chapter 27 . 9/1/2013
I know this story has been up here forever, and I'm not even sure if your account is still active or anything, but I just thought I'd put in my two cents :)

I was really impressed by this story! Usually I can't stand romances, but this was incredibly captivating. My only criticism is that Gareth seemed incredibly not-busy for a king. I know that Aelyn was a prisoner and constantly around him, but it seemed like Gareth always had time to check in on her. I feel like, as a king, it should be mentioned that he was busy running the country for some of the time, instead of always being 100% available.

That's just me being nit-picky though, in case you're looking to publish it. It's still an awesome story and very well written!
twiinklex chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
Excellently written. It is obvious that you don't just know what you are writing about, you know it well too. Not my usual genre but I couldn't resist the hint of a forbidden love in the summary. Before I knew it, I was instantly hooked.

Just wish there had been more details and development. The pacing of the story seems slightly fast. i was surprised that their romance blossomed so quickly and all the more so when he first told her that he loved her. I wish there had been more scenes between them. The last chapter felt rushed too and it's like we didn't get closure for the other characters. It would have been good if the other characters were even mentioned a little, e.g. she glanced at each of them while walking down the aisle, and reflected on how much they meant to her or how they'd helped her, stuff like that.

A very enjoyable read nevertheless, I hope to see more of your stories in future :)
Anna chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Just finished reading! It was so amazing and so sweet! You have a great way with words, and the chemistry between the two were so pure and adorable!
ImmaQTPie chapter 26 . 6/7/2013
T-T
Such a beautiful ending!
mylittleprincess chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
AWSOME STORY!
Wickedforlife chapter 26 . 2/23/2013
lol, I love it, they hate each other.
JennaLM chapter 26 . 10/14/2012
I love everything about this story! You are so creative!
Jtianity chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
Good stuff!
LoveAntiquity chapter 26 . 7/9/2012
I really enjoyed your story, thank you for sharing it. And please, if you ever think of it do continue the sequel! I've read the begging and would love to know more. I sincerely hope that all are well in your family and that your friend is better.
May life be treating you kindly, best wishes, Lara
MissKukyMonster chapter 27 . 6/5/2012
Wow that was a really good story! Thank you for writing and sharing your talents!
Liley chapter 27 . 5/6/2012
Very beautiful story.
dream-beautiful chapter 26 . 5/4/2012
This was absolutely lovely. The characters were all so well developed and interesting, as was the mere history of their countries. I like how it wasn't overtly romance, and had other plotlines and lots of little mysteries. The only thing negative I can really say are I'd have liked a different ending for Kristram and Myren, perhaps Transt dying in battle? Haha. And also, I don't think we ever learned how old Gareth was, which I'm a little curious of. All in all, this was a wonderful work, good job!
ImightBeCrazyforYou chapter 26 . 3/24/2012
I LOVE THIS STORY, ABSOLUTELY READ IT TWICE! Your story was one of the decent ones here on fictionpress that I actually like and the first one I've read that included a prophecy! Bravo! Wonderful story! Can't wait to see what you write next!
no name chapter 27 . 2/29/2012
I loved your story it was sooo hard to stop reading! i will read the sequel and hope it is just as good if not better. seriously i think it was amazing!

thanks for writing it!