Reviews for Aelyn's story
Kjersti chapter 27 . 2/18/2006
This story was amazing. I absolutely love it. have to go to sleep now (not every day I read a 58 0 words story in one sitting...).It was fantastic. The world was great, the characters even better. Great work. :)
TinuvielDork chapter 27 . 2/14/2006
This is such an amazingly fun and awesome story! I enjoyed it so much. I liked the way you compared the two cultures, and let the romance unfold gradually...it wasn't unexpected, but it wasn't boring, either! I totally loved reading this. You have a beautiful writing style - very easy and flows nicely. It never seems forced. Keep up the awesome work!
Phoenix Kiss chapter 26 . 2/13/2006
Omigosh this story is just so *cute*! I'm in love with it. I love the characters; the entire characterization is well done! And the plotlines were done greatly as well! Wow, I was looking through a bunch of stories in this genre (through people's favorites list) and I found myself wholly disinterested with the stories ... you know the whole drill, poorly written plotlines, poor characterization (sudden twists of character, good gracious!) and the whole author's life story right smack in the middle of the chapter!

But this ... wow. This was a true pleasure to read. I spent the whole of last night attempting to read it, and I didn't even want to go to sleep because I was so intruigued. It's just so *cute*! The pairing, the sequel, etc. & etc. Aelyn is portrayed beautifully. She's such a strong character, not annoying as most of the other 'heroines' (;;! I honestly DESPISE the damsel in distress kind of stuff), plus she's not a Mary Sue either. Gareth, too, I love him. Man, if I were freakin' Aelyn, I would just marry him with his first proposal.

There were ... a few errors in this story, I think. In some of the earlier chapters, there were a few mistakes involving Tranis's and Transt's names there. In one occasion, it went like this, "Gareth rounded the corner, deeply engrossed in his conversation with Tranis, Pohl, and the other captains." But it wasn't as if it was hard to comprehend what you were talking about anyway. Sometimes our fingers have a mind of their own, ne?

Either way, this review is getting extremely long. But I just wanted to show you my appreciation for this story. ;D It's definitely going on my favorites' list.

Until next time!
dreamer chapter 26 . 2/12/2006
oh my god. i love your work! the whole story is really fabulous. with the plus fact that i've always a soft spot for war heroines. grins. i loved the character of aelyn most. (i mean duh.) but you've really done a great job cos she was not only portrayed as the strong willed heroine, but also one who has real feelings and weaknesses. and i'm so intrigued by kristram. sometimes i really don't know if he's really the good guy or the bad. (certain paragraphs of him sounds really untrustworthy and EVIL. x_x) haha. but i conclude i like him as well! D well actually i liked everyone in the story except jemis and his brothers and transt that piece of asshole. oops. haha. sorry. X anyway great job! and i'm looking forward to the other great works of yours! good luck!
tigress33 chapter 27 . 2/9/2006
you have a great story here, congrats.
grumpirah chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
loved it! i adore the notion of a woman with power, intelligence, and self control. i also have a very keen interest in the relationship between Myren and Kristram.
Sam chapter 26 . 2/8/2006
I just realized that I left your such a short review, that it doesn't do you justice. Your story was magnificent I was truly astounded. I sat her from when I came home and read it in 3 hours and 22 minutes. My butt is aching and I only got up to eat some food. A thing I like about this story is that you added quite many twists, it's nice you didn't tell us Aelyn is the girl who fights with her left hand, and she is a princess. I was really surprised when she said father.

I only thought of her as someone important, but I didn't think she was that important. lol

Also I can't wait until the sequel through I'm quite anxious as to find out who she is going to be paired with.

anyways please update soon!
Sam chapter 27 . 2/8/2006
I love your story seriously!
Pernicious Reader chapter 27 . 2/7/2006
Nice story : )
minute-glass chapter 26 . 2/7/2006
i read all of this story today (neglecting my hw and studying P) anyway, i just wanted to say that i love this and that you're an awesome writer. the story's written so well, as are the emotions and plot. your story doesn't include an extremely sarcastic girl as do most of the stories on this site. plus, it's organized well and doesn't stray away from the main point. you didn't suddenly add random characters and changed the story altogether (if you did, then you did a great job in hiding it), which annoys me. anyway, great job! D if you write another story or sequel, i'll gladly read it ]
BangBangYourDead chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
MM I loved this! It was soo good.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 27 . 2/6/2006
will do! looking forward to the sequel :D
LurkerForever chapter 25 . 2/2/2006
Oh by the way my favorite group is SuperChick also. (;. *sings along* So what do we do then,With tragedy around the bend?We live,We love,We forgive, and never give the days we are given are gifts from above, And today we remember to live and to love!"
LurkerForever chapter 26 . 2/2/2006
Perfect, Entertaining, are the only words that can describe this story. Just WOW! is another.
Readers chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Congratulations! This fic has been nominated for the Best Romance Fiction of 2005. The voting began yesterday and will go on till March 15th. Please inform your readers in your next update to visit my profile.

Thank You.