Reviews for Aelyn's story
dreamer chapter 26 . 2/12/2006
oh my god. i love your work! the whole story is really fabulous. with the plus fact that i've always a soft spot for war heroines. grins. i loved the character of aelyn most. (i mean duh.) but you've really done a great job cos she was not only portrayed as the strong willed heroine, but also one who has real feelings and weaknesses. and i'm so intrigued by kristram. sometimes i really don't know if he's really the good guy or the bad. (certain paragraphs of him sounds really untrustworthy and EVIL. x_x) haha. but i conclude i like him as well! D well actually i liked everyone in the story except jemis and his brothers and transt that piece of asshole. oops. haha. sorry. X anyway great job! and i'm looking forward to the other great works of yours! good luck!
tigress33 chapter 27 . 2/9/2006
you have a great story here, congrats.
grumpirah chapter 21 . 2/9/2006
loved it! i adore the notion of a woman with power, intelligence, and self control. i also have a very keen interest in the relationship between Myren and Kristram.
Sam chapter 26 . 2/8/2006
I just realized that I left your such a short review, that it doesn't do you justice. Your story was magnificent I was truly astounded. I sat her from when I came home and read it in 3 hours and 22 minutes. My butt is aching and I only got up to eat some food. A thing I like about this story is that you added quite many twists, it's nice you didn't tell us Aelyn is the girl who fights with her left hand, and she is a princess. I was really surprised when she said father.

I only thought of her as someone important, but I didn't think she was that important. lol

Also I can't wait until the sequel through I'm quite anxious as to find out who she is going to be paired with.

anyways please update soon!
Sam chapter 27 . 2/8/2006
I love your story seriously!
Pernicious Reader chapter 27 . 2/7/2006
Nice story : )
minute-glass chapter 26 . 2/7/2006
i read all of this story today (neglecting my hw and studying P) anyway, i just wanted to say that i love this and that you're an awesome writer. the story's written so well, as are the emotions and plot. your story doesn't include an extremely sarcastic girl as do most of the stories on this site. plus, it's organized well and doesn't stray away from the main point. you didn't suddenly add random characters and changed the story altogether (if you did, then you did a great job in hiding it), which annoys me. anyway, great job! D if you write another story or sequel, i'll gladly read it ]
BangBangYourDead chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
MM I loved this! It was soo good.
j.u.s.t. .f.o.r. .m.e chapter 27 . 2/6/2006
will do! looking forward to the sequel :D
LurkerForever chapter 25 . 2/2/2006
Oh by the way my favorite group is SuperChick also. (;. *sings along* So what do we do then,With tragedy around the bend?We live,We love,We forgive, and never give the days we are given are gifts from above, And today we remember to live and to love!"
LurkerForever chapter 26 . 2/2/2006
Perfect, Entertaining, are the only words that can describe this story. Just WOW! is another.
Readers chapter 1 . 1/18/2006
Congratulations! This fic has been nominated for the Best Romance Fiction of 2005. The voting began yesterday and will go on till March 15th. Please inform your readers in your next update to visit my profile.

Thank You.
AMAZING chapter 26 . 1/16/2006
This story is *AMAZING*! You have so much talent and I love it! I can't wait until the sequel! BRAVO!
WOW chapter 23 . 1/16/2006
WOW! THAT IS SO COL! I love your story! And I love Hawksong too! WOW!
me chapter 26 . 12/29/2005
That was AMAZING! That was like the best story I have ever read!
626 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »