Reviews for Aelyn's story
je-kay24 chapter 2 . 7/17/2011
Aww, this was a really sad chapter I feel really bad for Aelyn.
je-kay24 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Really good prologue leading into the story.
je-kay24 chapter 26 . 7/4/2011
Great story, really loved it. The only thing I would change is to get Gareth more involved in the beginning of the story and to lessen the chemistry betwee Kristram. Otherwise lovely story.
Binkybaby chapter 27 . 6/26/2011
Will Ishelyn have a romance like this one? Find true love I mean?

Anyways.. I loved it! Totally!

I enjoyed this.

C.Turtle chapter 26 . 6/12/2011
I take it back, I take back all the times i gave a review to another saying how good and brilliant and speechless i was... I take it all back, cause this story, this story, beats it all, tops it all... Never have i fell in love with a story from fictionpress as i have with 'Aelyns Story'...

This should be on the markets selling...

Good Job, you've won another reader..
non.graceful chapter 26 . 6/6/2011
I admire your talent. Your first story and it was good- better even!

I can't give any criticism because I forgot most of it due to it being so good.

Congratulations on writing this :)
Old Fragrance chapter 26 . 6/4/2011
I liked it :)

Read it in one go
Genato chapter 26 . 3/13/2011

i liked everything except not knowing about what happened to the cousin... i expected something more epic on how aelyn will bring peace... more epilogue where they kiss and al and have children. :))
two closed doors chapter 27 . 2/17/2011
I have read this story maybe 5 times over and realize it deserves a lot more reviews from me, but I'll try to make up for it by saying this was an amazing read. It was the kind of story I enjoy reading, but its background and plot were wholly unique and highly appreciated. Keep up the great writing.
queen procrastinator chapter 27 . 1/19/2011
omg, i love this story so much! i only just discovered it on w.s.'s reviewing the hottest romance on fictionpress, which is not a prize but definitely an honor that im sure you should enjoy ;)

also, i was wondering...whatever happened with myren? did she end up fulfilling some sort of leadership role in dramar? whatever happened with her and kristram?
pittstick1 chapter 26 . 12/28/2010
I read this story awhile back and then reread it all today. I love this story so much! I have always wished for more insite on how their life turns out after they get married. I love these two and the entire story. It was well thought out and written well. I love the mystery behind the left handed swordswoman and I enjoyed when Aelyn was revealed to be that legend. Thank you for writing this wonderful story and bringing a smile to my face today!
smurf-love chapter 27 . 12/6/2010
wow this is a wonderful story, im so glad to see the women standing up for herself instead of the man. i dont see many of those anymore
Dustland chapter 26 . 12/4/2010 your story so much :)

the action, the love, the storyline... just makes me wanna read more!

also, I think it would make a cool movie :X
nee chapter 27 . 11/19/2010
nice story! i enjoyed ;)
witeaya chapter 27 . 11/11/2010
a love story at it's best!

love ur twist bout aelyn being a princess.
629 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »