Reviews for Aelyn's story
starlight-angel88 chapter 27 . 9/8/2010
WOW! Amazing story! I loved it! Please keep up the great work!
thefrogsareattacking chapter 26 . 8/31/2010
You should totally publish this. It is really really good.
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 26 . 8/25/2010
Absolutely beautiful ending! I love how Talen even though dead, was present throughout, that relationship was so beautiful and really added to the story. In fact all of the relationships in this, be they familial or friendship were strong and well developed and it made you fall in love with them and get totally absorbed in the story. I think the strength of characters was one of the best things about this. I think the plot was great, i really wasnt sure what was going to happen towards the end and i like how this dealt with war and politics and you really created a strong sense of each country. The romance aspect was heart-warming as well, you slowly developed it just enough to allow us to fall in love with Gareth.

Really, really amazing fantasy story, cant wait to read your other stories! :D
Fightingrose chapter 26 . 8/6/2010
that was an awesome story! you really did a great job, and with some editing I think this would be a wonderful published work.

Thanks for sharing your talent!
Rosie chapter 27 . 7/20/2010
I ADORE THIS STORY!

it was completly wonderful

and yeah...

it left me warm inside.
Crestfallen Smile. Happy Tears chapter 26 . 6/26/2010
This story is amazing. I read it and I had to pause quite a few times just to squeal. XD
Candescence chapter 26 . 6/24/2010
Great story. I loved it, I just wished Talen had stayed alive, and I also feel like something is missing from the end, but I don't know what. Anyways, Congrats on finishing it and good job!
Bubbly Girl chapter 26 . 6/23/2010
Aw... *sighs contentedly* I love this story to its absolute death! :) The story line was amazing, the characters were awesome and you are one heck of a writer! :) I can't wait to read the sequel and your other story "I Hope You Dance"! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
huimei chapter 27 . 6/6/2010

lijuan chapter 26 . 6/6/2010
Discount Nike air jordans ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 90 Sneakers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 91 Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 95 Shoes Supplier ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 97 Trainers ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2003 Wholesale ( )

Discount Nike Air Max 2004 Shoes Wholesale