Reviews for Aelyn's story
lijuan chapter 1 . 6/6/2010

welcome to our website is :
ShadowHeHaHo-deleted chapter 26 . 4/26/2010
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 27 . 3/20/2010
love it!
Floppy125 chapter 26 . 1/18/2010
Aw! This story was awsome! You wrote it very well :) there were a lot of difficult scenes to wrote, such as the fighting ones.

I loved the way you kept the mystery with Aelyn :)

anyways... Great job!
WithEveryReason chapter 26 . 1/12/2010
Beautiful story.

Made me cry at least three times.

I love happy endings. I hate how people say that happy endings are cliche'. That may be true sometimes, but not always.

Happy endings aren't as rare as we think. I think this story proves that.
xyz chapter 27 . 1/5/2010
a beautiful and very very creative story,,

though it has many typos,but they can very easily be neglected..

I think you are too humble,,ur story proceeds at just the right pace and that aelyn as the king's daughter twist was spectacular..

very engaging story.
claireponcherrii chapter 7 . 12/27/2009
i like gareth more than kristram. gareth is more human while kristram only seems... nice. nothing else to him. just nice. gareth kristram.
06-Alexandria-03 chapter 26 . 12/22/2009
Wow, okay, your story is amazing. I love how great they matched up! I have to admit, I was afraid that she was going to end up with Kristram... not that I don't love him or whatever, but... well... Aelyn and Gareth are amazing!

I think you did a very good job, and I definitely approve of your story ;)
leirion chapter 26 . 12/8/2009
I just lovve it...

Not sure wether u're still reading the reviews but couldn't help from posting of such wonderful story you written...

Great story, hail for timpanigirl!
Country Princess chapter 27 . 11/26/2009
Wow! That was awesome!
lrstar123 chapter 25 . 10/23/2009
this story is great! i hope you'll make many more like it.
notmuchbutlife24 chapter 26 . 10/21/2009
i really love this story. not even love it, admire, bow down to, praise, worship this story. it's so amazing! i felt like i was reading the best selling novel or something! this is by far the BEST story i have ever read. ]

~Emily (hehe, Emily's my name too)

aka notmuchbutlife
Chocorange888 chapter 26 . 10/21/2009
This is such an incredibly emotional piece of writing. I am very impressed. Whereas sometimes I get very skeptical of how quickly the characters seem to change their feelings towards eachother, I was quite satisfied while reading this. Thank you.
schoeppc chapter 26 . 9/27/2009
That was awesome! I really loved this story!
Brat Face chapter 2 . 8/19/2009