Reviews for Nothing out of Nothing
Mr x chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
Your words are never are more freer then what you think..Mybe not phyically but immtionally and mentily
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
nice title. nice choopy lines too. adds to the succes of the poem. cool
Sorrowful Dreams chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I can relate to when I was younger. But now that I'm older and more mature I don't get in trouble as much. I just hope you feel better from it all. But this a great piece of work.
CryNowLaughLater chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I can very much relate to you and your current problem. I love the rhythem in this, rather interesting and makes the poem have more depth to it and it gives it a sense of...life. in a way.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
hm.. reminds me of how i was feeling a couple weeks back.

by the way, unexpulsion is about letting myself be naive. read it again with that in mind.
ShadowPharoh chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
i loved thw way the lines were formatted. very very very wonderful, good, great, aweseom poem. thanks for the review-S. (now that it's plural).

simply fantastic. 10/10

SP
SomeCowgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Yes, I can understand. I go through these stages where I feel that noone understands me and noone wants to take the time out to even try. I have to scream it out too, but I usually end up taking a piece of paper and ruining a pencil with it. You know, just keep writing on the paper. Usually i'll write lyrics, sometimes i'll just make a black hole.

I like the format of this poem though. It's nice, with impact. Each word seems to have it's own impact. Another punch, another push. Another Scream. Very Nice, I like it!
Regallytorn chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Yes, that sucks. Hope it gets better.
poetrypal chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
*raises hand* RELATES!

I know exactly what your talking about.. and it sucks!

Love it! Thanks tons for the reviews!
Karma Chameleon chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Yes, I can relate. Don't worry, only so many more years before you are out of the house and on your own, at it will be then when you look back and might actually miss it. Don't take advantage of being young, childhood is one of the best parts of life. Oh nice poem by the way. Good job on it! Karma Chameleon