Reviews for Standards of Decency
runswithvamp chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
wat is wrong with u? u havent updated this story since 2005! thats insane! UPDATE!
CinderellaWithCombatBoots chapter 2 . 8/19/2009
Aw. You feel so sorry for Madrah. I don't think you're continuing this story looking at the last update date but even though you aren't, it was a great beginning to the story. It was solid and what I read of it, it sounded like a great story :] Still crossing my fingers that you'll continue as I'm positive that your writing will have improved in the last four years as all writers does. Good luck on anything you are writing :]
eldrin chapter 2 . 11/24/2005
Gah. Why have I not read this sooner? It is brilliant and lovely. Madrah is incredibly interesting.
Cherise chapter 2 . 11/14/2005
Aw! Innans are so cruel! They made them like that, made them breed to look that way, and now all they do is bannish them and make them feel lower than low.
M L chapter 2 . 4/18/2005
I really like Madrah and Katarou together. I don't know now that Zabar's hanging around, but .. argh.
PirateGrrl chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
Aww! Why didn't Zabar say anything earlier? Katarou is mean, but I can understand why he's so apprehensive. Poor Madrah.. all he wants is someone to love :(
Wolfwitch chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
It was nice to have an insight on the Vazelki movement, although I would have preffered to have a bit more Katarou/Madrah musings at the end.
Esquirella chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
A sad chapter for Madrah. If only he'd seen Zabar's love. Will Katarou ever care about him at all?
Draia-Rodahi chapter 2 . 4/12/2005
aw! I need more fluff!
ash211 chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
Thank you so much! I am very glad this story hasn't been given up on. I am in love with all of your others completely and I look forward to what ever comes with this one :)
redredredred chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
yeah! another chapter! can't wait for the next. This my fav story of yours, with brett & damon in close second.
Wolfwitch chapter 1 . 4/5/2005
This is really sweet. Sad, but sweet. I feel so bad for poor Madrah. I know I should feel bad for Katorou too, but somehow he still seems like a bit of an ass to me.
The Inkslinger chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
I'm so happy to see this story again! I really enjoyed it.. and I still remember, after spotting it on the 'Just In' catagory, then reading it, I wanted to smack myself when I finally looked at the Author name and discovered who had written it. Heh. Silly me, I should have known..

It reminded me of Avanthi (ack, my memory is so shot.. did I spell that right?) in it's originality and style, and I think that's why I loved it so much. In fact I even went hunting for stories that were similar in nature afterwards (I wanted more, you see..) but I couldn't find anything! And I don't just mean on Fp.. I mean I searched all the original fiction sites I could get my hands on.. so I do hope you'll update it. Of course no pressure to do so, I'll be patient, I promise.

Oh my, more senseless blathering.. but I'll be back! *glomp*

-Inky
M L chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Sad. That wing powder thing is just cruel.
Draia-Rodahi chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Different and intriguing is how I would classify this story :) Please write more