Reviews for virus
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
*Starts to think* I love poems that make me think. Defenitely suits my mood as always. Another amazing piece of art!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Brilliant. Genius. What an interesting perspective about a virus. As always, I am stunned by your sheer talent and wonderful way with words, and everything about this poem is simply perfect. The flow, the stanzas, the formatting, just everything. There's only one thing that can truly suffice for a poem such as this, and I will say this: pure perfection.

chibichocobo
Akhenaten chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
wowowowow wow! awesomely awesome! so very sp00ky, creepy, cool. i like the way the stanzas are divided..
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
extremely well written! I relate everyday! Thank you for writing this! I'm glad I read your poems!
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Pretty, lovely. Pretty. XD

I hope you get better hehe
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Wow, everytime you post something new you amaze me a little bit more.

Lime
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
nice piece. i like the parallelism you have in this. dark, angsty, i like the ending. good job. :)
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I like this, it's strong and powerful. It kinda reminds me of what I felt like before I wrote Phobia. QueenVixta
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I love the whole poem, it's brilliant and i can really relate. Especially to the end, "you are the pain that reminds me that I live." In a morbid way, without pain we wouldn't know what happy is. Anyway, I hope your doing at least somewhat okay. THough i know what a difficult task that can be in this word.

ANNA

ANNA
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
*claps* brava, kuroi-hoshi-chan. it's so...powerful. heh, brilliant -
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
your are the sickness... you're

awesome.. I love the begining metaphor
under estimated artistsoul chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
This is sad and it is something that I think that others have had to deal with. Good Job once again. :-)
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
niceness! again, wow. nice use of virus too
this is britt chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
pretty good poem. very dark and morbid, but the truth is there.