Reviews for white
a silenced revolution chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I like the cold-feeling simplicity of it. Good work.
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
I think I understand, I think. Very simple. Yet good
breakdown in the waiting room chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
I have been struggling with cutting for almost two years, and I have considerable amount of seriously, very noticeable, scars on my left thigh. So the emotion in this piece really hit home with me, especially the last line and its emphasis. It makes me break inside. -jess
Cloud Burst chapter 1 . 5/23/2005
after the second time reading this, i started wondering if there was another meaning instead of its outward appearence where ur talking bout skin.'pale white skin with such a heavenly glow' [innocence] 'no scars to mar your perfection' [a past unadulterated]

just my comprehension of ur wonderful poem )
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
Oh perfection...The most common topic that we could bitch about forever lol. I like the poem though. You said a lot with few words. Greatness!
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Ah, the beauty and perfection of your poems always speak to me. You've got an amazing variety of poems with a different message for everybody, and you've definitely gotten yourself a well-earned place on my favorites place. Just, everything about this piece is flawlessly done, from the wording to the flow, and just the content itself, on the perspective of one with perfect white skin. You always have this talent to turn the ordinary into the extraordinary. As always, great job with this poem.

chibichocobo
Galadh Niniel chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
Simple, to the point and very touching in the undercurrent of all that is left unsaid. *hug* I think beauty can be perfect even with scars, scars can even be part of the fragile beauty expressive of a person's unique personality, and not only in the eyes of those who love.
life like whoa chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
makes me feel good about not being tanned...lol...I'm just kiddin! This poem was especially powerful and it really touched me in a way very few people seem to master! You have my soul in the palm of your hands.
Rebecca Kelsey chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
holy hell, this really spoke to me. wow, this is just so beautiful. it reminds me of how I feel when I look at my friends. everyday ive regreted what Ive done to my body and my spirit. wow, this is my favorite poem.
this is my love for you chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Oh wow. The implications behind your words are amazing.
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Very powerful last line. I like.

Lime x
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
nice, though being pale could also me deathly or lifeless. :/ i like this though. nicely written.
Sagaciouspnay chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
M..short and nice to read! thanx for sharing!
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
But luck only falls upon some. It's sad how screwed everyone's life is. I so rarely meet anyone un-touched by pain. And yea, they are lucky. I like how you used the word mar, i think its the first time I've seen it used in a poem.
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was amazing. I love how you captured something so big in something so small. Great job on this.