Reviews for caged bird
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Absolutely stunning.
Out-Of-Reality chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
For some reason this poem put the lullaby hush little baby in my head. I loved it.
Ephemeral Seraphim chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
Another haunting poem with hypnotic power. The analogies here are simply brilliant, and I liked the lines "sing angelic black raven", "singing to death's lullaby", and "sing to the angel's choir" are all exquisite lines from this piece, and there is so many great lines that it is hard to choose a favorite, actually. The last lines at the end were chilling and haunting, and everything you do is always different in its own way. Each of your poems are like an individual piece of art, things that are shaped into something new every time. Once again, you've out done yourself, Kuroi-Hoshi-chan.

chibichocobo
emotional-Teen chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Awesome! I luv Noelle its so entrancing! Very kewl keep it up! _
Suicidal Skies chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
Very Pretty. _ I loved the chirping it's so...unique lol.

Thank you for your kind words, _ and no problem whe!
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
oh wow oddness format! lol, nice poem!
katmonkey chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
I love the line "singing to Deaths lullaby" It really stands out. Great format and the last line is, again, brilliant.

Lime
S0ulSearching chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Oh, I really like this one...definitly feeling the angst over here...really cool...awsome imagery . keep it up! -pammy-
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Really like this, like hwo you've used the caged bird as a metaphor. The ending works really well too. QueenVixta
Anna178 chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I like alot of lines, "sing angelic black raven"I also really like the "angel's choir" part, it fits really well, and how they're singing to death. It's a really amazing poem. It's interesting how some lines are justified left and some centered. I like things to be different every so often though, it adds something.

ANNA
twistedtruths chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
That was really good. You never cease to dissapoint.
nuclear red chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
My favourite line: "as the clipped bird bides its time./ singing to Deaths lullaby" Beautiful! You never cease to amaze me with lines like this. You kick some serious poetic ass, my dear! :D Keep up the good work! Always be yourself!

-Elena
KonekOniko chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
wow...i'd say this is your best piece yet (definately going on my favs). *hugs* great job with this, loving the overall feel of the poem, especially the metaphor with the caged bird. beautiful poem, kudos!

Sumi-chan; what you call love, i call pain.
pale doll chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
Wow, I love this poem so much. It's so beautiful, and so dark and sad. You did such a nice job with this, it's so going on my favourites! :)

Lauren xoxo