Reviews for It's Not A Love Poem
Mr. Raven chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
this is great. so honest. and it's sucha a great thing: not enough people are honest these days...
ShadowNemesis chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
Hehe... I like this one. So true!

-ShadowNemesis
Sacred-Phoenix-Nephthys chapter 1 . 5/16/2005
This is an awesome poem, god how i can relate to this. You really know how to write poetry so relevant to many people. I loved it.R&R my work and i'll return the favour, _devil-apprentice
Night Skye Tears chapter 1 . 4/18/2005
aww i really like this one! know the feeling! and thanks so much for reviewing mine ;)
DementedOracle chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
This is very interesting. I love all the symptoms of infatuation you cited. I was going down as I was reading, and my feeling was "Check. . . check. . . check, yup I've been there. . . check. . ."The ending is a clever twist. The whole thing is cleverly written, actually. But mostly I really just like how easy this poem is to relate to.
Infection chapter 1 . 4/2/2005
loved the lines:"It's not a love poemIt's a dream"- sweet, but not cliché, i liked the way you worded this.
Trenton K. Fox chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
I enjoy the rhythem you've threaded through this (whether you meant to or not). This is also an interesting perspective. You'll make a great writer some day, if not sooner. Trenton K. Fox.
uoyevoli chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
three words :

wow.

truly brilliant.
Cry Tears of Darkness chapter 1 . 3/25/2005
i like this, its very real and nice. really captures what one feels. nice work
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
Pammy-chan! *hugs/glomps* I am so sorry I haven't reviewed in so long. ;; I've been lazy. :P Pammy-chan, this poem was beautiful. Absolutely amazing and filled with detail! Well done Pammy-chan! *hugs/glomps*

!* Noelle *!
KontonOni chapter 1 . 3/24/2005
I've felt this way a lot, especially with the girl I wrote mine that you reviewed for :) You're an awesome writer!
xWhit3StaRx chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
I like it _
Saeger chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
That's the best way to look at it. If you're good at holding masks... Great way of describing the situation, though... Keep writing!
Lexy chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
YaY! i was first to read it as skool AND here! LoLz