Reviews for All Is Fair
Suggabubble chapter 9 . 7/27/2011
The plot and message that I get from just reading a chapter is wonderful ( for a lack of better word). Ariana puts all her problems and hopes into God which is just no the norm for us teenagers. We usually place someone whether fam,. friends, BF then Gods come 2nd. I like that she continuously talks to God.

The story is one of the best on her and hope the reader will emulate her.
Honey Beddell chapter 9 . 2/2/2007
Really like this. good chapter. A lot of emotion showing through, a good and non-confusing switch of perspectives, and a strongly developing plot ... not too fast where I feel gypped, yet not too slow where I'm getting bored.

Hope to read more soon.
Honey Beddell chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
I really like the end. Her remembering, etc. I really would like to hear/get more and find myself dissapointed that the chapters end so quickly.

But the story is moving at a nice pace. And I like how you go back between perspectives at a pretty equal rate, without it getting bogged down or anything.
Honey Beddell chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
This would be a good place to start a new chapter, I think. Unless you plan to add more within the last few ones.

The other three can actually go together as one chapter. Divided by a bit of space. Or simply just stringed together. They flow well.

Since this is a new scene, etc (or is it?), a new start seems fine.

I am a little confused about the setting in this chapter. Are they in the homeroom class or in gym? He's talking about talking to the coach, etc. And his friends just sort of saddle up next to him to talk. But than Ariana is there, talking to the teacher and leaves the class ... so I'm a little lost on that. Might be something you can better clarify in a re-write/edit.
Honey Beddell chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
"But this was a Romeo not even Shakespeare could envision." - Good line. :)

What's with the really short chapters?
Honey Beddell chapter 2 . 2/2/2007
Just a question? Do you plan on switching between perspectives often (I guess I'll find that out if I keep reading, eh?)?

You did a very smooth switch between the perspectives and actually don't see the need for this to stand as it's own chapter (if the switch is the reason why you did that). It's a really short chapter and don't see the need for it to stand on it's own.

Also well written. Like how you've been inserting thier prayers in there, etc. I'm writing a story that will cover some relgious themes/happenings ... but haven't been able how to slide it in smoothly yet in the beginning to set it as the tone. You did well :)
Honey Beddell chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
So far I'm intrigued. By the summary, but also by the writing. It's good, I like it.

There are some sentences here and there that don't make sense. I think words are missing/misplaced/mispelled, but besides those few stops this is really good. There are also missing punctuation marks (mostly commas) ... but at the moment, I guess it's more about the content and story than anything else, right?

B :)
Skitters chapter 9 . 12/19/2006
no no no you should update this. i like it. finally a story with morals AND A plot! woo good job. im hooked you go on the favorites list!
Gabby chapter 9 . 7/16/2006
I'm glad you're not afraid to write stories with God in it. i like it.
pessimistic romanticist chapter 9 . 7/15/2006
i loved it please update soon
Mizra chapter 9 . 4/5/2006
This is such a wonderful beginning to this story. I'm absolutely amazed at your writing skill and how you handle situations and dialogue. Awesome work and may God bless!
KimHua chapter 9 . 1/24/2006
NO! Not again... reading a great story, only to have the chapters end... :-)

Well, I'm really enjoying this story. The initial "meeting chapter" was a little lovey-dovey, but later chapters were much more "real". Update soon!
precariousbeing13 chapter 9 . 1/22/2006
Great chapter!
D L Dzioba chapter 9 . 1/21/2006
Aww... I want him for a brother... Or a boyfriend. Can I have him? Plese?

Good chapter. No mistakes in spelling or grammar as far as I can tell.
reader chapter 8 . 1/21/2006